Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new:)

Hey everyone

I'm new to this site and just want to get to know some people who are in LDR's as well I'd be glad if you'd join me
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is very nice and helpful, I'm sure you'll make friends in no time!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome welcome! =]

Comment

Hi there!!! Welcome!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thx guys
                  "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

ps: how can I get my daisypath.com thingi on my profil like you guys have it in your signature? I tried it yesterday but it somehow didn't work out:S
                    I also don't get mails when somebody replies to a thread that I commented on:S Help?

Comment

Welcome!
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

yay! I <3 new people... FRESH MEAT!

I mean... uhh Welcome! haha

Comment

Working...
                        X