Xperteleven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xperteleven

It took me a while to figure out where to place it. I know this doesn't really fit under this category but I didn't dare to put it anywhere else :P

Long story short. I looked back on my school period a week or so ago and remembered this browser game that me and my friends played for about 3-4 years, so I thought I could try to bring it here as well.
    Now in this game you create your team. Creating it frankly just consist of choosing nationality, name and team colors. It's based off the sport soccer, or Football in Europe, but requires little to no knowledge or interest about the sport. It's entirely text based showing the players off your teams age, skill and specialities as well as their favorite position. All you have to do is just pick out 11 players to play the upcoming game and then do small adjustments on the lineup. For example if you have attackers that run fast you can choose to make long passes more frequent. The game is out of your hands apart from that.

It requires very little effort and online time, 4-5 mins every other or third day would be more then enough.
    My thought was to create an LFAD leauge where we face off against other LFAD members once or twice a week. The game is completely free and in a season you meet each time twice.
    Very easy to learn and play and much fun. After each season the player age one year and increase or decrease their skill depending on their average condition.

So far we have 5 people signed up and need just one more to fire up a first season.

These are the ones who have had interest in this idea, if you change your mind you are of course free to do so

me (swederica)
    Trethsparr
    bigmac62
    Elissa
    Caity

Here is the link to the game:
    https://www.xperteleven.com/

If you feel like it, you are free to sign up.

Comment

Working...
    X