Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organized Discussions

Hello all!

As some of you know, I am currently working on my Senior Thesis focusing on Long Distance Relationships and the Media. I was wondering if any of you were interested in a possible discussion of different issues facing LDR couples. Some of the themes I was thinking about were trust/jealousy issues, stigmatization of LDRs in the media, and the differences between CD and LD. Some of this would be for my research, but I've been interested in organizing a chat like this even before I thought about including it in my paper. If you're interested please respond, and then we can go about choosing a good day and time to all get together and have a chat.

Thanks

-Fin

i'm in : )
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yeah let me know what I can do to help.

Comment

If I can make whatever time ya'll pick, I'll be there.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if I am available at the time

Comment

Hey all thanks for responding!

I apologize for falling off the face of the earth but spring break arrived and so I'm sans internet until the weekend! However I would like to have our first discussion on Saturday April 3rd at 8 PM Eastern Time. I realize it's Easter weekend so if you can't join in, no sweat I'll probably have one more the next week.

Thanks again for being awesome and helping me out <3

Fin

Comment

Sounds good! Could you send out a private message to me (and perhaps the others who have replied to your post) as a reminder?

Comment

if I'm around I'll be there!

Comment

OH I wanna participate too!!!
                  And what an exciting topic for your senior thesis!

Comment

Hello everyone

Ok, so I know I seem rather inconsistant on here and I apologize for not appearing two weeks ago. There was an unexpected death in the family that threw me for a loop, and also caused me to miss an extra week of classes/work. I realize I should have popped in her to let you know what was going on but I just haven't had the time or energy to even think about my project. However, I have three weeks left to finish this study and am running out of time.

I am going to try to come in later tonight (I'm not sure when, I have to work and my job doesn't have a designated end time, just when ever the event or show I'm working is over) I will also be in tomorrow night for a longer period of time.

Thanks in advance for your help, and it's open to anyone or everyone that cares to join in

Hope to talk to you later,
                    Fin.

Comment

I'm sorry I'll try to be around and offer any help I can be for your paper.

Comment

Ok everyone - I'll be in the chat room at 10 pm Eastern Time tonight. Hope to see you then!

-Fin

Comment

Working...
                        X