No announcement yet.

Was not meant to be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I just sent him a rather long message on his AIM account explainging why i did what I did and that other than the trust issue i have absolutly no negative feelings towards him, and that i hope that one day he can see how much he helped me. I also said that I hope to hear from him again one day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Talked to him breifly today, it was very civil and i could not be happier with it. We both agreed that we will not get back together again and that there is a very good chance of just staying friends once we both get the time and space that we need. So hopefully something good comes out of all this. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

My SO and I barely argue, but when we do, we end up tossing aside the negative emotions for a while and talk it out.

Seems like your ex was lacking the patience and emotional control to deal with things yet. These kinds of things take time.
        Relationships are like plants, they just don't grow overnight, they require plenty of processes in order to grow.

Glad you got it over with. You did the right thing.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

Glad you're going to stick around. Best wishes. Take time to heal.

Comment

Working...
          X