Boy from down the street<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy from down the street<3

I remember him riding the bus, and when he moved down the road from me. I honestly thought he was so annoying and obnoxious. Well I got to know him better in 7th grade, so I started to build up a crush for him. Our group of friends tried and tried to get me to date him, because they said it was obvious he wanted to be with me. Well that night I had a dream about him, we kissed. This kiss was so perfect, and I couldn't stop thinking about it!

Unfortunately, his family ended up moving my 8th grade year. Whenever his friend told me he was moving, I was shocked. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but another part of me couldn't. I was so wrapped up in myself that I was afraid being with him would hurt my image/reputation. I was so stupid for that. Well I wanted to tell him goodbye, but I never got the chance..

Two years later I'm a freshman, and he contacts me on MySpace. I automatically started to think about that dream again. I had the dream that night, again. It turned out that he moved 2 hours away. But, I had a boyfriend at the time. We talked for a little while, and then the talking stopped again.

I had gone through a rough two years. I was diagnosed with Epilepsy, had a miscarriage, and been cheated on more than I can count on my hands. But that all changed in July 2010.

The last week of July I was in the hospital being monitored for my Epilepsy. They have been trying to figure out what triggers my seizures so they can fix the problem. Well they didn't find anything. I was with my ex-boyfriend at that time, he didn't speak to me at all while I was in the hospital. NOT ONCE. I was 16 years old and scared to death. But, my "boyfriend" couldn't even be there for me. Well turns out he was cheating on me the whole time. While I was sick in the hospital trying to have a seizure, he was sleeping with a girl younger than me. Well to the good part! Anthony texted me the day before I got out of the hospital. He invited me to a little get together at a hotel with his parents and friends. He had come back to visit, and he invited me. I was just astonished. Well I asked my parents and they said I could go.

The minute I stepped out of the car I saw his shy smile. And of course, I automatically got that image of the dream in my head. I knew for sure that I liked him, A LOT. I walked up to him and his mom and he had gotten so handsome. Tall, thin, muscular, deep voice, those dark curls. He was just so handsome. I could tell he had definitely matured.

Well we hung out, and he was his usual shy self. But, that's what I loved about him. I was so sad when I had to leave. I didn't want to go. It seemed like such a short time together.

Well about two months passed, and I decided that I wanted to be with him. I texted him on September 29, 2010 at 3:45 p.m. that I wanted to officially be his girlfriend. We have been together ever since. Our 1 year and 6 months is coming up this month and I have never been happier.

Now granted we have had our troubles, like any couple. Well as normal as any couple can get living 2 hours apart. I get to see him every other Saturday, unless something happens. But I know we can make it through anything. In two months we will be able to see each other more often. And in September we will both be attending the same college, so we get to see each other everyday! I'm so excited to start my life with him.

Were both 18, and we were finally reconnected after 3 years of being apart from each other. I feel like he is my fate, that this is destiny's way of showing me that he is the ONE. I have never loved some one so much. <3

XOXO - Future Mrs. Anthony Dwayne Isbill Jr. (: AKA Sloane(:

Aaaw that's adorable!!!

Comment

A very sweet story indeed

Comment

AHA I FOUND THIS! Thats our story and I cant wait to tell it to our kids I love you baby!

Btw this site is awesome

Comment

Working...
        X