This one time at Fantasy Writing Camp! XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one time at Fantasy Writing Camp! XD

We met at this camp four years ago where for the first week, your group (We were placed in the same group where our friendship sprouted) created an entire fantasy world. complete with flora, fauna, government, even currency, and then the second week we would create short stories within these worlds.
    We were both extreme nerds from the start. I always admired his smarts of classic literature and RPGs. Also, he's one of the few gingers I've met with wonderful bone structure XP

The second year, we kind of got...close...we never kissed or anything because I had a boyfriend at the time.

He was too old to go to camp the next year, so he just came down to visit instead and he actually told me how he felt. How he had fell in love with me since the first year.
    Due to separate circumstances, my ex boyfriend and I actually broke up, and a few months later, my current SO came down and we had our first kiss.

Now he's in college, and it's hard to talk to him, but we try to see each other (over Skype) as much as we can.

We're actually currently writing a book together, there's one aspect of our nerdy relationship. <3

I really miss him...
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Writing a book together sounds so super cool!!! Now i'm jealous... lol

Comment

We're almost done. I'm so excited!
      And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Working...
      X