between Indonesia - Netherland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between Indonesia - Netherland

start from how we met, lets called him J, it's been long time,i cant remember when exactly the date or month. but it was when im still on highschool, he was my senior. he knows me because his bestfriend once introduce me to him, but it just like that. we know each other but act like we are stranger. untill once upon a time he greet me on social network, but he still have a girlfriend, so we start talking and sharing about everything untill he should move from Indonesia to Netherland for school and for living with his father. we're still keep contact via skype, msn, or some kind like that for almost 5 year (untill now), we became best of friend then turn into lover.

i dont know why but he broke up with his girl after he moved for around half of year, he told me because his girl thought that ldr doesn't work, but i dont exactly know the story because im not even ask him. after 2 years finally last year he came back to Indonesia for holiday. that time when he came back i still have a boyfriend anyway, but my boyfriend doesn't like him at all, and start to ask me for ended my friendship with J or my relationship with him. intially i dont know what should i do, untill i realized that my friendhip which is almost 4 years is more precious, so i ended my relationship at that time.

after i broke up with my boy, J always supporting me and accompany me, don't wanna wait for too long he finally told me that he loves me all this time. but i dont wanna ruin my friendship by turning it into that kind of relationship, but he makes me believe that i will not ruin anything instead will make another beautiful story about us, then i realized that i have exactly the same feeling like him. so we start our relationship on august last year untill now. sometimes i thought it will never work, it is so hard to stay apart with the one you love, but with patience he makes me believe in us. i trust him, he always had a way to convience to me that it is worth it, our relationship is worth fighting for, that's why im still wait for him untill he come back permanently here

Aww, what a lovely story :3 Stay strong! <3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

welcome to LFAD selamat datang di forum

Comment

Aww how sweet....
        sigpic
        Not to get clever
        but with you I see forever