Best of Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of Friends

When I was in eighth grade, one of my best friends introduced me to this guy who was a year younger than us. I already knew of him, because he was friends with my little brother. He was cute, and really quiet, but I didn't think much of him. I was at the point where i didn't really care if I had a boyfriend or anything.
    Two years later, I was sitting in Algebra II, and he walked in, even more cute (and SUPER tall!) than before, and I was smitten. He sat by me according to the seating chart, and it was the best. He became my best friend. We had those fancy calculators you can type things on out on, and we would talk that way every day. Towards the end of the semester, we both kept dropping hints we liked each other, like "You may think nobody at this school will date you, but I can think of at least one person who would." and things like that. Finally, on his birthday, we tarted dating, and it was the best thing ever. When we were at school, we were inseparable, unless we didn't have class together of course. After about a month, his mom found out, and told him he couldn't date me anymore, because she was worried we'd end up getting pregnant and other things along the same category. So, we broke it off, and it hurt too much, so I stopped talking to him for months. I didn't speak to him again until the end of the year, and that was it. We became inseparable again, like there had never been a lull in our friendship.
    Sadly, I started dating someone else not too long after, because I didn't know he still was in love with me. For over a year, he put up with my ex, and was the one I could go to too talk about or relationship. I don't know how he did it, I know I couldn't have.In November 2010, I broke up with my ex, because he had been cheating on me. Kenny held me in class the next day while I just stared into space, torn apart inside. Any time I cried, he was either there holding me, or on the phone or on Skype. He was my rock as I got over it.
    About two weeks later, he had asked another girl out, and she said no. He was so hurt, and I had decided the night before if she said no, I would tell him that I liked him. So, I whispered it into his ear really fast before first period, and ran off like a little kid. When we got into choir, my heart was beating so fast I thought everyone else in the room could hear it. He sat down next to me, and said, all in one sentence "I like you too I think we should go on a date wanna go see Harry Potter after Thanksgiving?" So we went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part One. It was the best date I've ever been on!
    We've been through our ups and downs, and we're planning on getting married in the next 5 years. And if it doesn't last that long, it wasn't meant to be. All I know is that we're here now, and we're together, and it's brilliant.
    I wouldn't have it any other way <3

Aww, thanks for sharing your story I'm glad you got together in the end! Here's to maaaany many years together

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
      Aww, thanks for sharing your story I'm glad you got together in the end! Here's to maaaany many years together
      Thanks!! It was the best decision of my life!! <3

Comment

Working...
      X