Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best friends moving fast!

Hi everyone

My boyfriend and I have been best friends for years, in January we admitted that we had feelings for each other. He came to visit in March and extended his stay twice until today when his visa expired. He's on the plane back home right now and I miss him terribly already. I'm about to start my junior year of college (but I'm 22) and I plan on moving to marry him when I graduate in two years. Our next planned visit is not until the end of December and I'm not positive I can make that happen, I think once I've booked my flights I will relax a little more. We love each other very much and can't wait to get married! I'm having trouble getting back to "normal" after getting so used to him being around for three months.

Hi there!

I've always been good friends with my boyfriend for a few years now too. I absolutely know what you are talking about with the whole "getting back to normal" thing...I'm still trying to get over it five days later after getting home. My SO and I are also plotting a December trip like you and your SO too! It's very sad to have to part, but I am glad you have such happy plans for your future!

I see that your SO is in Scandinavia? I know you want to move there, but is it only to be with your SO, or do you also like the area? Just curious! My SO is in Texas and the heat and humidity are the worst thing in the world...But regardless of that, I want to move out there with him one day.

Well, I hope you get those tickets booked. I wish you both the best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by HeartInTexas View Post
      Hi there!

I've always been good friends with my boyfriend for a few years now too. I absolutely know what you are talking about with the whole "getting back to normal" thing...I'm still trying to get over it five days later after getting home. My SO and I are also plotting a December trip like you and your SO too! It's very sad to have to part, but I am glad you have such happy plans for your future!

I see that your SO is in Scandinavia? I know you want to move there, but is it only to be with your SO, or do you also like the area? Just curious! My SO is in Texas and the heat and humidity are the worst thing in the world...But regardless of that, I want to move out there with him one day.

Well, I hope you get those tickets booked. I wish you both the best of luck!
      Hi! I'm on day four too and it's a little better but still SO hard! I don't think I would move to Scandanavia on my own because of the tough conditions and intimidating language, but since I have a wonderful excuse to move there I'm focusing more on how pretty it is, once I get a job how stable it will likely be (compared to here!), and how cheap it is to go to other European countries! Texas is VERY hot, ha! But maybe if you hate it enough you can convince your SO to move somewhere you don't need to wring your shirt out every hour

Comment

Working...
      X