Not your average love story :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not your average love story :P

This story wouldn’t be as long as it is if it wasn’t for the back story. But without it, it may get a little confusing. So I’ll start there.

I created an Advice Formspring account a little bit ago, and while on there I became very close with one boy in particular. (And contrary to what you are all probably thinking, he is not my current boyfriend). He became my best friend, and I had never met him before. We have tried to plan meeting up several times because he lives within minutes of some family of mine, but we never really got the chance to.

I was at a dance team sleep away camp, and he was at a chess camp. He was hanging out with a bunch of guys and we were inseparable. We were on the phone constantly. I kept joking with him that I wanted to talk to some of the guys he was hanging out with, but he wouldn’t let me because they were all two years older than me.

About a week after we both came home from camp, we decided to Skype. And I don’t remember the details, but we started attacking each other’s Facebook walls. Literally his entire page was posts from me. I went to bed after it all happened; I had to wake up early for practice.

When I woke up that morning, I saw I had a notification. Some random creep decided to comment on one of my posts that said “You fail,” in which his comment was: “Actually, you fail. I have been able to pinpoint your exact location, and I will now stalk you for the next 3.5 months.”

What. The. Hell. Honestly? Who does this? I was freaking out. I changed my privacy settings and I talked to my friend asking who in the world that was.

He just laughed and said, “Oh, that’s Nick.”

Well the two of them started talking back and forth about random stuff, and Nick continued to add me into the conversation just by being creepy and saying how he knows where I live and will now stalk me etc. etc.

Then, he friend requested me. I was furious. I messaged him saying “Do you HONESTLY think I will add you after everything you just said to me?! I don’t find it funny!”

He came back with, “Putting it all aside, creeping through your pictures you seem like someone I want to get to know. Just add me. I won’t be creepy again, I promise :P”

So I said whatever, and added him.

We talked a little bit that day about random stuff we saw on each other’s pages and we didn’t talk again. He had a girlfriend at the time and I was single, but neither of us saw each other like that and it didn’t really get anywhere.

And from what I remember from creeping on his page, towards the end of summer/beginning of my Junior year, him and his girlfriend broke up. And just out of randomness, he decided to message me. (When I say randomness, I mean randomness. I have asked him countless times why he did, and he hasn’t been able to give a good answer.) And it seemed like every single time I signed on to Facebook, I had a message from him.

One day we had gotten into a conversation about our love for math, but I explained how I didn’t understand one of the problems on my homework. Of course he offered to help, and gave me his phone number.

It didn’t go anywhere after that and we stopped talking for a while.

A few weeks later, he messaged me. Just seeing how I was. We got into a huge conversation about common interests, and he said to me “You know, you are the coolest girl I have ever met.” I was grinning from ear to ear. I always thought he was pretty cute and he seemed like an amazing guy from talking to him. From then on, we texted constantly and exchanged Skype screen names. We Skyped that entire weekend, neither of us wanting to end the call. He was so cute; he would always be looking into my eyes and blowing kisses at me. And I couldn’t even respond, I just smiled and blushed.

About a week later, we were having a conversation about all the guys at my school that take advantage of me and all of my absolutely horrible ex boyfriends (those are a different story). How they only text me when they’re horny, and they only talk to me because they want to get with me. And I remember it like it was yesterday. Nick sent me a text saying, “You know, we can make ourselves ‘Facebook Official’ and maybe they will get off of your case

My response: “So…we’re together?”

October 24th 2011. We’ve been going strong ever since then. We text as often as possible, we Skype as often as possible, we call each other. I’ve sent him multiple letters and a gift for his birthday, and he surprised me with one of his t shirts. It’s great. I can honestly say I have never been happier and I have never had such a strong connection with someone before.

He bought his plane tickets and he will be visiting me on July 9th. He will be staying at my house, and our only problem will be that I have practice for 3 hours 3 of the days he is here. Other than that, he is all mine. And I cannot wait.

I plan to apply to the college that he goes to. Not for him, and I can swear to it. I’ve always wanted to go far for school, preferably somewhere warm, and it is a very good school for my major. It’ll just be great that I can see him whenever I please.

I never thought that this would happen. Before him, I swore up and down I would never ever be in another relationship. But not only am I in a relationship, it is long distance. It’s definitely hard to handle, and I’m sure you all know that. But it is worth it. Completely worth it.

That is actually probably one of the sweetest stories that I have heard!

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

so im so happy for you (and a little jealous to!)

Comment

So nice of you and I haven't read such story before!

Comment

That's a wonderful story! Do update when you get accepted into the same college as him!

Comment

I will!! Keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

Hi Courtney, I've read your story a couple of time now, it's just so cute. Your SO sounds so cheeky (in a good way!) in the story it makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by iakai View Post
                  Hi Courtney, I've read your story a couple of time now, it's just so cute. Your SO sounds so cheeky (in a good way!) in the story it makes me laugh
                  HAHA, he enjoys being a weirdo a bit too much sometimes :P Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                  X