Cant wait to meet you, love....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to meet you, love....

My name is Linda. I'm 18 years old and I live in Holland.

This is my story...

January 2011:
    I've been playing an MMORPG game with really milions of people on it.

This might sound very funny;
    I remember I was playing and I saw someone that needed help. xD
    I decided to keep that dude 'alive'.
    I guess I was in a good mood cause normally I wouldnt do that but just play by myself... but this time, it was like I really needed to help him.
    Well, blablabla and I saved him, lol.. He said thanks and added me to his friends.

We had alot of talks after that day and it felt pretty good talking to him.
    I never seen a picture of him or something that had to do with him that time..
    It was very hard to imagine who I was talking to, but I fell in love with his kindness already.

Not much later i got to see his picture, well.. I got lost in his beautiful eyes I can tell ..

A few weeks later;
    We added each other on msn and we kept talking for hours and hours.
    I remember that time I always went to bed at like 8am or something haha, i just couldnt stop talking to him.

I had a cam that time but he didnt.
    I remember he always went to his friend to use his cam, haha, so i could see him too.. so sweet c:

We both liked each other and we knew that, but we couldnt see us in a LDR really,
    I mean... he lives in Kentucky, USA and I live in Holland, thats like more than 4000 miles away (almost 7000 km)
    It's 7 hours later in Holland than in Kentucky.
    How was that possible, a LDR with someone so far???
    Thats what we both were thinking at first.

But we decided to do it. I remember I was thinking 'we see how long this takes'

And now.... We've been together for almost 1,5 years and know each other almost 2 years.

He bought his own cam and we see and talk to each other every day.
    We write each other letters, call each other on phone when hes at work and texting each other.
    He sent me his ring he got when he was a lil boy.

We just didnt met yet, I wish we could very soon...

We were planning on being together this october, 15th.
    But its too less money and time for his resident permit here + an adress is a problem too since i still live with my parents.

Hes able to get here for 3 months and God, i really want him to be here but I think itll be a heartbreak when he leaves again.....
    Plus all the money he saved up is gone and we need to start all over again..

I think its the best if we wait another year, so we both keep working and there will be more money..

I feel really blessed I have met my true love, I know I cant live without him anymore..
    I never felt love this strong before, not even close.

Im so happy to share my story, ive been reading other stories since i feel so bad that its not the right choice to let him come here and let him leave again...
    I can only cry really, but if i read them stories, i see people waiting for each other like 6 years that gives me hope

Just gotta see it clear again but im sure that wont take long with a sweety guy as him

Thank you,

Linda

Awwwww very lovely story! My name is Mirna nice meeting u.
    luckily after being together for almost 2 years we've have been able to visit once a year.
    and welcome to the forum ull love it n find lots of support

Comment

Thats great, seeing each other once a year, atleast better than nothing.

Thanks, i love it already!

Comment

such a lovely story welcome to the forum, you will find many others in the same situation as yourself and everyone here is nothing but helpful

being long distance is very tough but it isn't impossible.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I don't think address will be a problem, "turists" can come into the EU for 3 months anyways and they don't need an address (I think)... and if your parents don't mind, why could he not stay at your house? (of course you have to talk with your parents and your bf about it, if they feel comfortable - but I don't see why not )

and I still think it's better - if you have the chance - to see each other once a year, even if you have to be apart again after that!

you could also split the costs for a ticket, then it's not so expensive and you should look out for offers... there are offers from 500-600 euros from the US or the the US sometimes!

also, if you have time, you could also go visit him (same with splitting money again )

Comment

Thanks !

Well the problem is that he wants to stay here and not just stay here for a lil while..
            Its kinda better to stay here right away cause it takes alot of time to save up (He works on a farm so they dont pay too much)
            Another 'problem' is that when i wrote that i was 17, i didnt get any money really..
            Now im 18, i can start saving up myself so yeah, we can split it im sure.

My parents are a bit worried about what it will do to them...
            Theyre pretty strict here if they look to households and money and all that...
            Alot of chance that my parents get less money than they do already

Yea we do look out for offers, we know in til april its kinda cheap too.. so we see how that goes !

Comment

That's so beautiful!
              Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
              Dating: December 2019
              First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
              - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Working...
              X