My Best Friend & My Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Best Friend & My Love

hey guys !!!!!! My name is yeni and i love to share my story with you guys!!!!! (sorry if it gets toooooo long)

Our story:

His name is Luis tall dark & handsome just like every princess wants her prince. He's very shy and but very simple and down to earth . We grew up together in Mexico but both at a young age were brought to the states both of our parents i guess looking for that "AMERICAN DREAM". He now lives in California & i'am stuck here in Nebraska.

The first time i saw him again was when I was 10 years old i went to visit my family in Mexico. My mom & his mom are very good friends they also grew up together. When I met Luis we instantly clicked again I had faint memories of when I would see him when we were little. I instantly felt butterflies in my tummy & the feeling of wanting to see him all the time and play together. He was a very shy kid but i loved his smile it was so sincere. You can say i feel in love at such a young age but at that age who knew i was in love.

I lost contact with him soon after i left Mexico but at that age he left me with lots of memories. He had kissed me on the cheek and told me he would never forget me. years passed and i never forgot his smile he was always on my mind.

At the age of 16 at that time i had a Myspace it was popular at the time. I tried finding him hoping that would be our way of communicating but no luck . For my 16 birthday my parents bought me air plane tickets to spend my summer vacation in Mexico. I found my self very happy knowing that just maybe i would see him again after soooo long.

Months came and it was time for me to leave on my long vacation. But right when i got there my happiness ended. I quickly asked everyone if they knew if Luis was coming to spend summer vacation there but they said he wouldn't be able to come. My long vacation sucked. I came home disappointed and sad wondering if i would ever talk to him again.

I never lost hope i kept trying to find him on Myspace. Months after searching he was the one who found me we instantly clicked & he always made me feel loved & it was an amazing feeling. I was feeling something i never felt before. I WAS IN LOVE. We talked day and night & he always called me on Fridays at 11 p.m. ( its funny how you remember the smallest detail). Every thing seemed Perfect and was going how i wanted it to go. On February he poped the question and asked me to be his girlfriend. He never told me he loved me he was very shy i would always tell him right when we would hang up but he just laughed he was shy. We made tons of promises and talked about our future together. Everything was like a fairy tale.

But all good things some times have to come to an end. He had to leave to Mexico his brother was getting married & he had to leave for the whole month of December. I trusted him but I had this bad feeling something bad was going to happen something inside told me it all was coming to an end.

January came along no answer & i knew nothing from him.

February...

March...

April...

May..

June..

July..

& nothing messages not answered and phone calls with no return. i was giving up ....i decided to make it my last message on Myspace. I was sad and hurt. I told him that i needed to know the truth and why he didn't answer anything that it wasn't like him to do something like that. i needed an explanation and now !. Right after i send him the message i got his response back and it was not what i expected.

i read his message fast & i laughed hysterically & i didn't believe it i couldn't get through my head what he told me. i cried and told my self over and over that it wasn't over and it wasn't true. he said " IM SORRY YOU DIDN'T HEAR FROM ME I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU THAT I'M WITH YOUR COUSIN & I DO LOVE HER CAN WE STILL BE FRIENDS??" i never answered him again & deleted my account with Myspace i was torn and in pain. the first couple of months were the worse i cried my self to sleep & what hurt me the most was that he broke many of his promises. i knew i had to be strong and that i lost him for good. I just wanted to graduate from high school and move on.

My parents friends noticed i was different that i had changed that i wasn't the same anymore. I lived lying to them and my self telling everyone i was happy when i wasn't I had many opportunities to date other guys but denied them because i found my self comparing them to Luis all the time.

After graduation in 2010 I made a Facebook account apparently everyone was using that so i made one too. i didn't use it very much & one day when i did log in i was surprised to know he has send me a friend request & i accepted right away. i didn't think it twice. We became friends right away. I didn't mention the topic of what happen before but he did have a lot of problems with his girlfriend. she had a horrible reputation and was constantly cheating on him. & i was there to listen and be a good friend even though it hurt me i still had my hopes high.

For the first time i was going to see him again in person after many years the last time we saw each other we were 10. We both left for the holidays in December of 2010. & i saw him i right away hugged him i was waiting so long for that simple hug. After that hug he avoided me we didn't talk because his gf didn't want him around me so i avoided him to so i wouldn't cause problems. it was very hard. His vacation ended and he came to say goodbye i couldn't look at him in the eyes i didn't want him to know what i was going through and that i was crying. He kissed me goodbye & that surprised me & he whispered in my ear that " he wasn't going to give up on me" he hugged me and left.

i was confused but everything changed since then. as soon as he knew i was back from Mexico he texted me right away. He asked me for time he needed to end his relationship with his gf. & i gave him time.

On valentines day of 2011 he finally told me he loved me he surprised me with an early phone call and told me everything. I was sooo happy to finally hear that from him after soo long. March came by and he broke up with her & on APRIL 30 2011 HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS BEST FRIEND AGAIN now at a YEAR AND THREE MONTHS im happy and everything is going well yea we have our arguements but nothing we can't work out.

now i'm counting down the days to see him again in December i'm spending one whole month with him & i'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!! ... we are waiting to close the distance right after i graduate from nursing school. i couldn't ask for anything else i have my childhood sweetheart with me and my best friend i love him and wouldn't change nothing.

hope you guys enjoyed
Working...
X