Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not just a normal LDR :)

Hello there,

I am Elisa and I am in a LDR since april 2011.

I met my boy in november 2010 during an exchange program. I live in Italy and he lives in Belgium. When i first saw him I fell in love from the first second. But I didn't know what to do with my feelings.

After the 1 week in Belgium we chatted often but we were only friends cause we were both in a relation. After some weeks we started to understand that we felt more then friendly feelings, we were in love for sure.

In april he would come back in Italy with his class for the progam, so we started an unofficial relation and we would see how things work out. When he finally arrived everything was exactly how I imagined, even if this was not an real holiday but just a schoolweek, but we had some nice moments together. At the end of the week I asked him to be my boyfriend (Official) so since then everything started Even tho we didn't know if we would ever see again.

Some hard months followed, but we arranged a meeting in August. So we were 4 months without each other and we had a brand new relation, would not be easy, but we were so in love and we went for it 200%!

Since that week we have a stable relation from 16 months, and we see each other on a regular base. We see every 6-8 weeks for minimum 5 days. Next week I start to work as I finished school, so then I try to see him every month for a weekend.

The distance is hard, I wont lie about that, but our love is so real that we are sure of each other and I planned to move there in some years forever! As I am writing this, he is sitting next to me, but not for long.. We just had our summer holidays, we were 6 weeks together, and in some hours he's taking the plane back to Belgium.. Some hard days will follow, but we are used to it, and we know we will see each other again for sure, we just have to accept the distance and go trough these lonely weeks.

This is the first time that I post on a forum, I just became a member today, so I hope I did things correctly

Kind regards, Elisa x
    Last edited by Ely; August 26, 2012, 03:49 AM. Reason: lay out

Sweet story and welcome to LFAD! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixel View Post
          Welcome to LFAD!
          thank u ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! And hold on tight to your belgian guy! They're so worth it haha, i got me one of those too, and they're like chocolate! You just can't get enough of them!

Comment

Originally posted by rina View Post
              Welcome to LFAD! And hold on tight to your belgian guy! They're so worth it haha, i got me one of those too, and they're like chocolate! You just can't get enough of them!
              ahahahah so true, I can never get enough :P and thank u, hold on u too
              From which city is your belgian?

Comment

I'm from Eeklo as mentioned below our avatar. :P It's about 75km northwest of Brussels.
                Neither can't get enough of her. ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Raij View Post
                  I'm from Eeklo as mentioned below our avatar. :P It's about 75km northwest of Brussels.
                  Neither can't get enough of her. ._.
                  my boy is from Izegem not very far

Comment

Sweet <3

Welcome to LFAD
                    After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                    I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Working...
                    X