I screwed up the best thing in my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I screwed up the best thing in my life

My name is Alex. My girlfriend or I guess Ex is Karly. We met on Xbox live in early 2011. We talked for months, and got a long great. In June we decided we would try to start a long distance relationship. Me being 17 and her at the age of 15. We didn't really know what we were doing. We had many struggles with things. She changed for me and as did I. Not gonna lie we had our quarrels, but we went on through. We met officially during my spring break of 2012. It was probably the best week of my life. We had such a great time. I thought this relationship was official and that nothing could go wrong. A few months went by and she visited me for my graduation. We went to the beach and experienced a lot of new things. Over the course of the summer I began getting lazy. I would not talk to her as much as I should of. I ignored some calls to do other things, didn't text her much, and began to talk less. We might of talked everyday, but we didn't communicate much. I didn't think what I was doing was that bad, but it was worse then what I thought it would be. She had the opportunity to visit me at the end of July / early August. So she did. We spent a few days together and it was great. Over the past few weeks since then It got worse. I started to do other things and took other things over her as a priority. She says we're done and I wish I could go back and change it all. This girl was and still is the love of my life. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a state of depression. Even though she told me many times that I needed to talk to her more, I didn't make it a big enough priority.

This isn't a story, and this isn't meant to be graded. Sorry for the grammar and any spelling mistake. If you take anything out of this then take this: If you are in a long distance relationship and or wanting to get in one. Make sure this person is everything to you. Don't lose that person. Always make sure you are doing a good job on your part and ask your partner what you can improve on. It's a rough road, but i'm sure anyone can make it. Good luck whoever reads this. May you have it, for I did not.

June 1st 2011 to August 28th 2012. I'll never forget you Karly. I promise I'll remember all the days gone by.
    Last edited by Kwheeler; August 28, 2012, 07:55 PM.

I m so sorry maybe u guys can talk out things? :/
    Good luck

Comment

if you truly want her back...fight for her...tell her what you just told us...tell her that you feel you made a huge mistake...and you want a second chance...if it's meant to be...she will give you that chance...learn from your mistakes...and move on

Comment

Hello bro, If you truly love her, fight for her.
        Do still have a contact on her? Send her a message.
        That you miss her, that you want to talk to her.

I know she still loves you deep inside of her.

You can do it bro, Go on and fight for her.

Good luck buddy!
        After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
        I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Originally posted by D.4C View Post
          if you truly want her back...fight for her...tell her what you just told us...tell her that you feel you made a huge mistake...and you want a second chance...if it's meant to be...she will give you that chance...learn from your mistakes...and move on
          I second this. You need to fight for what you want and need. Good luck *hugs*

Comment

Never give up on someone you love. I almost lost my other half forever this summer through a stupid mistake I made.
            You could too, don't give up hope. If you're still in contact with her, try again.

Comment

Working...
            X