"Just don't fall in love with me, ok?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Just don't fall in love with me, ok?"

It all started two months ago during summer break, on a game called Audition Online.

When I first met Kha, I actually really hated him. He was cocky, annoying and completely deluded.

I met him through a friend on the game, who actually had a crush on him at the time. She would talk to me about him everyday and I just did not get it at all. Then one day I confronted him and asked him why he didn't respond to her when she told him how much. "She's like my sister, that's all." He had told me. It came to the point where I had to tell her... But I just didn't.

We began Skyping together as a threesome and we had a lot of fun. I realised that he was kinda cool, but still I wasn't really fond of him. He ended up getting up early to talk to me and my friend. One morning she didn't come on and Kha logged onto Skype. I had told him that our friend Corey wasn't online and he told me to just Skype with him anyway. It was awkward at first, but then it got kind of funny. Corey logged on a few hours later, and then the conversation got awkward when she joined.

A few days later, me and Kha got "coupled" on Audition Online (its where you can get married on the game). Then a couple of days after than he was going to break up with the coupling, because Corey got really upset. But for some reason I told him no, and my heart sank and I knew I couldn't let him.
    Kha: "Why does it even matter, you don't even like me?"
    Me: "Idk."
    Kha: "Then I'll break it."
    Me: "No... I do like you Kha, I was just too afraid to admit it."
    Kha: "Aleisha, don't fall in love with me."
    Me: "A bit too late."

So he stayed with me, and we continued to Skype everyday. But it got more intimate, as we Skyped alone more often. Then it got to a point where the threesome convos stopped, and it was just me and Kha alone. Then he asked me to cam with him. He was shocked at how different I looked from my pictures, and I couldn't get over how adorable he was.

Three days later, he confessed how much he liked me. But we didn't get together.

The 25th of August came, and it was early hours of the next day for me. I remember how we were just typing to each other, it was a bit to late for a Skype call. He asked me if he could call me he needed to tell me something. That was when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I of course said yes.

Its one month and two weeks exactly from then. We have our fights, but we're perfect in my absolute opinion and we come back stronger everytime.

I'm planning to go see him next year when I've saved up enough money. I am madly in love.

Goodluck girl.
    I feel that you really love him.

Best wishes on you both.

And oh, I know that game.
    After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
    I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Oh, I haven't been on here for a while, been so busy with college.
      Thank you so much.
      I really do love him.

Comment

awwww im excited for you!!

First met: Jan 2013
        Started dating: 3/13/13

Comment

This is so cute! =) I just joined LFAD and I will post my LDR love story when I can.
          "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

First met online: Around March of 2007, both aged 14
          First got together: March 30, 2012
          First met in person: December 15, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X