Cant wait to be with him♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to be with him♥

so me and my boyfriend zach have been going out since April 15th 2012, and we met on a website called omegle lol. we just started talking at first about our hobbies and so on and decided I wanted to be friends on facebook so we added eachother . We talked everyday and then he asked me if I wanted to do a long distance relationship , Him being In America and I being in New Zealand I wasnt so sure but I said yes being my first time in a LDR . At first I thought it deffanintly wont work out I mean being so many miles away frolm eachother ? it wont. But after like 2 months of talking through facebook with 2 phone calls that ended up with a $15 bill xD I began to really really like him . All the time questions kept running through my mind will it even work ? what if it doesnt , etc I know his passwords to pretty much everything of his and he knows mine because whats a relationship without trust ? especially long distance . There has been a few ups and downs, tears and whatever. But we've worked through it and now being October were still goin strong We call eachother on Viber whenever we get the chance, I tell him everything even stuff not even my bestfriend would know and he does the same. Hes one year older then me , and were always discussing about our future togther. I love him so much. we never go a day without talking to eachother cause he misses me to much :3 anyways, tomorrow is just one day less towards us finally meeting and being together . In four years time he plans to move to new zealand to be with me I'll just be finished highschool . well thanks for reading how I met the love of my life , hope you enjoyed it
    Last edited by NicoleLovesGuisa; October 13, 2012, 09:58 PM.

that is sweet! i have been in 2 LDRs before. it isn't fun, but it is totally worth it if he treats you well. for me, its sortha different because my bf and i went to school together for 6 months and then he had to move. anywho i totally understand where you are coming from.

Comment

Oh nice sharing passwords!
      We do it too. Tumblr, facebook, email and even here in lfad etc
      We didn't hide anything, even deepest secrets

and yeah, The trust is really important.
      After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
      I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Working...
      X