The story is only just beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story is only just beginning

Ok, this is my first time on here so... Here goes... I was perusing through a chat room looking for people to talk to, when I found her. I'd never been so struck with beauty in my life, but I had absolutely no idea we were going to get where we are today. So, taking a chance, I messaged her. When she messaged back, I started having an amazing conversation with her. I immediately requested her friendship. After a while I got up the courage to ask her to skype with me, talk there and everything. She accepted me a second time, and we started talking. 3 days later I asked her if she liked me, and she said yes. She told me I was cute, and funny, and smart. I told her I liked her too. So I asked her out. We'd been dating for maybe 3 or 4 months and I told her I wanted to meet her. She said we'd have to wait, but she liked the idea. Kaitlin and I have been dating for roughly 8 months now, and plan on getting married when I get out there. And believe me, nothing would make me happier than to see her as my bride and wife. A few things could match that happiness, children with her, etc. But nothing could EVER replace it... And I can't wait to make her happy as well!!!

and what you forgot to include was the fact that we broke up and my ex came back into the picture.

Comment

I'm sorry, I did forget. But yes, everyone, her ex is back into the picture

Comment

I'm a tad confused.

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Ok time for the short version lol. We met on a chat site, started talking, added each other on skype. We've been dating for about 8 months, and her ex is now back in the picture and its making it difficult for her to choose between us both.

Comment

Originally posted by Squishy Orange View Post
            Ok time for the short version lol. We met on a chat site, started talking, added each other on skype. We've been dating for about 8 months, and her ex is now back in the picture and its making it difficult for her to choose between us both.
            Ah ok. Well welcome to the forum! Sounds like a complicated situation and I hope you both can figure it out.

Met online: 1/30/11
            Met in person: 5/30/12
            Second visit: 9/12/12
            Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squishy Orange View Post
              Hello there and welcome to the site!
              I'm glad that you're so invested in your relationship, just don't get too invested when she is having trouble deciding who to be with. If you do, you may end up getting hurt more in the end than you would have other wise.

Originally posted by Spastic Starfruit View Post
              Welcome to you as well!
              I just wanted to say a little extra to you, so that's why this isn't just one lumped hello. XD
              I know that making a decision is tough, but just remember that an ex is an ex for a reason, and if that reason wasn't something out of the control of the people in the relationship, then maybe you should rethink considering getting back with them.

Good luck to the both of you though. ^_^; <33
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Thank you all so much!!! Miss Frantic, I appreciate your concern, but I have faith that everything will work out for us in the end.

Comment

update!!! we've been dating 1 year and nearly 3 months and he's coming here at the end of the year!!!!!
                  Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
                  Hello there and welcome to the site!
                  I'm glad that you're so invested in your relationship, just don't get too invested when she is having trouble deciding who to be with. If you do, you may end up getting hurt more in the end than you would have other wise.

Welcome to you as well!
                  I just wanted to say a little extra to you, so that's why this isn't just one lumped hello. XD
                  I know that making a decision is tough, but just remember that an ex is an ex for a reason, and if that reason wasn't something out of the control of the people in the relationship, then maybe you should rethink considering getting back with them.

Good luck to the both of you though. ^_^; <33

Comment

It's me! Kaitlin, The girl he was writing about. I may or may not have forgotten my password so therefore....had to make another account.

Just a quick note. I miss him. you. the guy who wrote this post. Michael.
                    I didn't go back to my ex. well not the ex mentioned in this thread.

I am dating another guy right now. In my year level at school but somehow I can't get michael out of my head.

i do miss him like crazy but we are talking and he's planning to come out here for a holiday!!!

Everyday I think about what our first meeting will be like.

I can't wait to finally be in Michaels arms and to know that my life couldn't get any better.

I love you Michael.

Comment

Okay, so you are meeting Michael but dating someone? It seems like history is only repeating itself with this. You have to make a choice or you are going to hurt this poor guy again. Good luck.

Comment

Michael - if you still check this forum my advice to you would be to forget Kaitlin, at least for now. Don't spend all that money on a trip halfway across the world to meet a 16 year old girl who first couldn't decide between you and an ex, and who's now dating another guy.

Kaitlin - you're 16 and chances are you don't really know what love is. You say you love Michael and yet you're dating someone else. That shows a lack of maturity, and in my personal opinion you have a lot of growing up to do.

Comment

It'll be fine

Comment

Well well well, never thought I would be back on here reading this stuff.

UPDATE: I'm now 18, many things have changed. I blew every chance I had with Michael. The guy I was dating at the time of writing this, ended up abusing me, both physically and emotionally.

I made the most stupid mistake of my life and I wish I could take it all back.

Sadly I know Michael won't forgive me after the fights we had over nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X