A quite normal unusual story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quite normal unusual story

Close to 2 years ago, my life was rather messed up. I was in an LDR with an older but nice guy, but we had a huge lack in communication and faith, I was still not over losing what until then had been the love of my life (aka ice hockey, never was a girly girl) and I drank just a little too much. Or, according to law way too much. So one night I was feeling rather down and my ex was at work or whatever it was, I was bored, lonely and drinking and I met this cute, younger guy at Omegle (where I also had met my ex). We started chatting and he managed to make me smile, so we decided to take eachothers' MSN addresses.
    A couple months passed, and we talked more and more. It came to the point where I spoke more to this Brit than to my actual boyfriend, we spoke every day and I got to know what had come across as an arrogant little bastard first time we spoke while I was sober. One night I drank too much for my own good and that's when I decided it would be enough, my ex not being present I turned to my newish friend and he supported me in taking a break with drinking to avoid becoming an underaged alcoholic.
    Eventually I persuaded him to come on Skype, I had never seen his face, and when he came on he turned out to be the most beautiful thing I had or have ever seen. This, giving me quite some guilt toward my ex, I had to tell him. He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him, he came to visit me and I fell even more. For a couple days we lived like a couple even though I was in another relationship, and I was torn between these two men both saying I was their world.
    I eventually visited him, and when I kissed him I knew I could not live without him. I felt horrible toward my ex, but I told him as soon as I got brave enough (which was far from soon enough), and even if I hurt him he supported me and just wanted me to be happy. I am forever grateful for that, because even if it's only been a year I feel happier than ever and I truly believe we are soulmates.
    So I broke one LDR to start another, but I believe I chose the right guy, and knowing that my ex will never read this, I still feel like I should thank him for being so understanding and letting me follow my heart, and my SO, for keeping me from going down a path of self destruction. I love my SO to bits and I look forward to closing the distance, if not forever atleast temporarily <3
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

You sound like a lucky girl. Im glad you had someone to support you through your drinking troubles and that your ex was so supportive about the new guy... I definitely would not have been lol. BUt now you found your soulmate and thats worth everything. Good luck with your new LDR, hope it continues to grow and be beautiful =).

Comment

Aww! It sounds like you guys are meant to be! I just joined LFAD and I will post my LDR love story when I can.
      "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

First met online: Around March of 2007, both aged 14
      First got together: March 30, 2012
      First met in person: December 15, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X