Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From seing everyday to loving from a distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From seing everyday to loving from a distance.

My boyfriend and I have a very interesting love story. We met in a club in the U.S. what ins't a big deal. But how we got along was a surprise to everyone.
    We are not Americans, we came from different culture, religion, language. First challenge was communication, but little by little I learned his language, he understand mine. We share our culture and respect the difference of religion.
    While living close, both of us worked a lot. He handled my crazy schedule better than my friends. Everything seemed o.k., we moved together but...
    My mother got very sick and I'm now back in Brazil to help my dad to take cafe of her.
    I love my mom, but I miss my guy like crazy. The worst part is I don't know when I'm gonna see him again. It includes my mom's illness and bureaucracy to take a visa.
    It hurts more than I could dream about.

I am so sorry to hear about this I know (and everyone in this forum does too) what it's like to be away. All I can tell you is to not give up because I am sure you guys will find a way to be together!!!

Comment

Thank you very much for the support. I entered in this forum to tell my history. In "real life" I don't find it to easily.
      I am not giving up. I'm happy for having someone completing me, he still support me with words, but I can't help, I miss his "everything will be ok" hugs.
      Thanks again.

Comment

I hope you guys are back together soon! And I hope your mom gets better!
        "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

First met online: Around March of 2007, both aged 14
        First got together: March 30, 2012
        First met in person: December 15, 2012

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

A little update on my life/love story. My mom is getting better, I got my visa and hopefully soon I'm gonna see and feel the love of my life close again.

Comment

We are back together

Comment

Aww glad you two were able to find your way back to one another! It is hard to be in a LDR. Especially when you were together when the relationship began. My love moved for work after we had been dating for almost nine months. We saw each other every single day in those 9 months. I miss him terribly. Your story gives me hope!

Comment

Originally posted by littlekakau View Post
                  We are back together

yay cngratulations

Comment

Congrats on being back together

Comment

Originally posted by Iowalove View Post
                      Aww glad you two were able to find your way back to one another! It is hard to be in a LDR. Especially when you were together when the relationship began. My love moved for work after we had been dating for almost nine months. We saw each other every single day in those 9 months. I miss him terribly. Your story gives me hope!
                      Things might be hard, but they are not impossible! Keep faith, hang in there!

Comment

Working...
                      X