How it all began..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How it all began..

Summer of 2009 was fun for me! I was making lots of new friends on this website called https://blogtv.com. I loved going into peoples shows and just hanging out with new people the you wouldn't normally hang out with. One morning I found this show where the host was playing guitar and listening to comedy sketches. So I went in and had a blast! I was really excited to keep coming back to his show, since it was a lot more fun than other shows I had been to. The next time I went in, there were two guys. The same one from before who played guitar, and a different guy I hadn't seen. His name was Stephen, and I thought he was so cute. I instantly started talking to him, and making little jokes at him. He was so sweet and fun to talk to. As the week went on, I found myself checking this room every night to see if they were online, and if Stephen was there. Sometimes he was and we would get to talk, other times I would catch him at the wrong time and he was just getting ready to leave. I was persistent though, and kept going in.

One of the nights they were on, a bunch of girls were in the chat, asking them to do things like take off their shirts, talk about their sex lives, and all this other stuff that I wasn't really comfortable with. And I could tell Stephen wasn't either. After a while, the girls started asking them who in the chat they would date. Sean, who was the original guitar player that I went to the channel for, was already started to decide with three girls he would pick that he would go out on a date with. Stephen, though was much more shy, and didn't really know how to answer. After a while I had stopped really paying attention as Sean started revealing his choices. There was some feelings hurt, and some really happy girls in that chat. When it came time for Stephen to choose his three, I still wasn't paying real close attention. That is, however, until everyone started saying my name and saying congrats. That's when I realized I was one of the girls he had picked. And not just any of of them, I was the first one he picked.

After a while we all just kept talking, and everyone had pretty much forgotten about the picking. All of the sudden, Stephen stood up from the couch and walked away. I was upset because I had thought he was leaving to go to bed and I didn't get to say goodbye. I was pretty sad, until up popped a little private message on my chat from Stephen. "Hi" he said. "Hello" I replied. We started talking briefly when he confessed to me that the only girl he really wanted to pick was me, and had only picked the other two because that was part of the game. I was so shocked, and so happy. I knew right at that moment that he and I were going to get very close.

It's been 3 years and 3 months since then, and our love has only continued to grow and grow. He is my best friend, and my soul mate. We do everything together, and love each other for everything we are. I can't wait to finally be in his arms, safe and warm.

What a fun meeting story!!

Hehe sounds like a fun website too!

My SO found me from a youtube video I posted... and then he read my blog and added me on facebook...
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Sounds really sweet. Me and my SO met in the chat on a Harry Potter social network site

Comment

Working...
      X