How Polish girl meet a friend who became so much more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Polish girl meet a friend who became so much more

My whole LDR story started a year ago when I got a gift from my dad - a fair amount of money that, being encouraged by a friend, I decided to spend for a trip to England to visit a friend and attend Transformers convention in UK.

By this time I was still maried.

The convention was taking place in August and in the span of months from February and the moment I left for the train, the mariage, which was spiraling down for a few years anyway, broke down. I was... relieved.

I went to England to calm down, enjoy my freedom, and maybe have an adventure.

After visiting a friend for a week I went to the convention where I met few other friends i knew from internet.

Oddly enough out of the blue a guy clicked in into our group and I liked him on the first sight. We started talking about common interests, our lives, we went our own ways to meet each other again, bump into each other, find ourselves in the same places... and all the time we talked. It was like meeting a person you click with INSTANTLY, person who understands you the best in the world.

It was very hard to part ways afterwards, we promised to msg each other, write and online call...

Every day we sent multiple emails, whole days, sometimes nights we spend writing to each other. He was a great support, awesome friend, great guy. FOr my whole life i didn't feel so understood, cared for, liked and accepted. Inevitably, being as I am, I started to fall in love.

I really tried not to, I really tried to fight it, I was quite wary of men after my mariage but Adam was nothing like any guy I ever known. He was the best friend...

It was hard... living with knowing that we are only friends and being in love with said friend... untill one day he told me that he's falling in love with me. We started vidchats and it brought us closer and closer untill I decided to Visit him in december. It was spur of the moment thing, cheap tickets and free weekend.

He agreed, I visited and... It was all I ever could want.

If I was afraid it will be awkward and uncomfortable.... he broke all my fears with his kiss on the airport, I melted in his arms, felt happy, safe, loved, cherished, wanted...

We decided to call ourselves a couple, our hearts beat so close together, our minds and souls feel like made for each other and we can't really imagine life without each other.

Right now I'm waiting for my best friend, my boyfriend and the love of my life in one person to visit me. We vidchat every day, we exchange countless mesages through the day, we are completely smitten with each other.

I wanted to move to England before meeting him, right now my heart lives there already. I'm happily divorced so I could go there any time... Only i decided to finish my studies.

Two years.

Two years untill I will be with my beloved, two years of test, but I do believe that He is The One.

I never met a person who I'd click like that with or who'd click like that with me. I'm difficult, but he gives me more love, understanding and acceptance while he's so far away than I ever got from any boyfriend I had localy or my ex-husband that took 10 years of my life.

I do believe we are writing our fairy tale that will have a happy ending.
    “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
    ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
    Closed the distance >21.03.2015
    sigpic

This is such an uplifting story. Someone very close to me ended her marriage a couple of years ago, and has been very nervous about meeting men. Her confidence was completely destroyed when her husband left her for another woman and treated her unbelievably cruelly. It would be great if she could hear stories like your's and gain hope again. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
    X