This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found my prince!

I love this website and finally decided to join and share my story.

After having my son, love was not on the top of my priorities. I made up my mind that I would be okay alone and i wasn't settling because I believed that I could never find someone to truly love and understand me. I was so, so wrong.

Ryder and I met through the online gaming community World of Warcraft. It's crazy to think out of the millions of people that play we somehow found each other. After the initial meeting there was no doubt. The first time I heard him talk I knew that i was hooked and i had to find out more about him. We have talked ever day since then. =) I never thought i would meet my soul mate on a game and now be planning to move cross country to be with him. I have never been more happy and excited. I am extremely lucky to have found someone that loves me and my sweet son. we have only spent 13 days together physically but they were the most amazing 13 days of my life! I have plans to move in July if all goes to plan and we have saved enough money. We wanted to share our story as much as we could and started a fund on indiegogo.
Working...
X