Him and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and I

Five years ago I joined an online game. He was one of the first people I met on there. We became friends as soon as we met.
    As the years passed we got closer and closer, always being there through each other's hard time, through each other's break ups.
    Last year I went through a really hard break up with someone I was dating for over a year. A few weeks after I said to him "I'm going to make a clone of you and marry him" because he's so perfect. His response was, "Just have the real one instead." We never did the whole "will you go out with me" part, it just all fell in place. He said he was wanting to be mine for a while.
    On October 4th 2012 he became my boyfriend. We havn't been dating for that long yet, but we've known eachother for so long, everything is so perfect.
    We won't be able to close the distance for a while, but one day we will. I live in Florida and he lives in Scotland, 4,063 miles apart. But distance won't stop us.
    It's not much of a story like many other posts are, but it's a start.

It's a great story! Welcome to LFAD! Hope you stick around

Comment

Welcome! And the best of luck to you and your Scotsman (You just GOTTA love the accent! <3)

Comment

Welcome! I met my SO on an online game too (Warcraft) so it's nice to meet someone from another gamer couple! I'm from Scotland too, it's a lovely country so hopefully you will be able to visit soon (if you haven't already)

Comment

Thank you for all the kind welcomes! :3

I love his accent very much, even though sometimes it can get difficult to understand him. Seems Scottish people talk a bit fast. So he starts using an "American hillbilly accent" to help me out, lol.

I haven't been to Scotland yet, unfortunatly, but hopefully soon!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
              Welcome
              Thank you thank you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD once again. It's awesome that there are other people meeting on games. I met mine on an MMORPG. Story to come soon (I think lol).

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                Back Together: August 1,2012
                First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                Engaged: January 17,2013
                Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

A MMORPG is the type of game we met on as well.

Comment

Im new here too and my SO is from Scotland. I love his accent and I also meet him through gaming. Android game called Legend of Cryptids. We were in the same guild, started talking. I havent meet him either but I cant wait. Good luck to you!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Cute Story!

Comment

Cute!!

I met mine in games too

Comment

Working...
                        X