The American boy and the English girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American boy and the English girl

My name is Sammy and I am from England. Three years ago. A friend of mine introduced me to this guy she met who was our age and lived in America. We got along fine. We became good friends. During the year and a quarter that we spent getting to know each other. I could tell there was something more. I haven't had much luck when it comes to love having three jerk boyfriends already. I wasn't ready to settle down with a serious boyfriend.

But on the 6th October 2011. The American, Tyler, came on line and told me about his recent breakup with his girlfriend. She lived in the UK like me. He said that he was looking for another girlfriend. One who he would treat with respect. He then asked me out. I told him that I would have to think about it and spent the next day going over his offer. I've never been in a Long Distance Relationship before but after looking back at mine and Tyler's old messages, I knew I had fallen in love. That night, I told him my answer. Yes. And now here we are 1 year and 7 months on and still happily in love.

He came over in October for a week and we knew we were right for each other as this was our first meeting. On Friday 24th May I am flying over to America to be with Tyler when he graduates from High School. I am so lucky to have Tyler in my life and I know that there is a future for us

Congratulations!!!! That's so romantical!!!! <3

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Thanks. My trip to America was amazing. Tyler is now planning on coming over for a week or two in August. Which I am looking forward to

Comment

Working...
      X