My Love Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Love Story

I will try to tell as much as I can about me just know upfront I'm very reluctant to do this cause of my ex husband has me scared to death these days to trust anyone anymore. I'm 31 years old and was married at 18 years old and was married for 11 years before I realized between the constant mental abuse that made me feel like I was to the point of taking my own life to the fact I could live with him but I was never in love with him. I married him to get away from the feelings I had for my first love who broke my heart. I wanted any escape so I went online to a game site called second life and met the guy that I never imagined meeting. I wanted a divorce but my ex husband had me thinkin no man would ever want me until this guy made me feel so safe and became the best friend I went to about everything.

Right before christmas of 2011 I asked for a separation I couldn't take it any longer and truthfully I was starting to fall in love with this other guy after only talkin for a month. My ex husband made my life hell through the next couple months not bein able to move out until march so he screamed and yelled and threatened my life and this guys everyday. I know it was wrong to start falling for someone while married but you can't control who you love. I did not however start a relationship with this guy til I wanted a separation so we started dating Jan. 2nd 2012 after a long talk. He tried to convince me someone closer would be better for me but I can't explain it he was all I ever wanted and more and my heart wanted him so I took a step towards a long distance relationship I surely didn't know what to expect cause the few I had been in were only like a month or two before the gap was closed forever.

So now my exhusband is not in my state and far away but he has me scared everyday that someone I will tell about me and this other guy will go back to him and tell him and the threats will start again. I told him awhile back that I was done with this guy and I want him to always believe that. I don't want to jeopardize our happiness. I still am not divorced haven't been able to afford that either and my ex wont pay a dime. For now I want to shelter my boyfriend since he wanted me to stay quiet over the net about him til my divorce so I'm gonna call him Heath. Anyways me and Heath have been so happy together and even met back in September of last year but I definitely need people to talk to cause I'm goin out of my mind. I know I have found my soul mate but only meeting once in a year and now looks like with financial issues on his part and mine we may not even see each other this year and its tearin my heart apart. There are so many questions and stuff in my head and I know I over analyze everything but just to have people to talk to I think could help cause I refuse to let go of him for anything but I just want some of the pain to stop. When I left to come home after we met it tore us both apart and I watched him cry as I left and I walked around in a daze for weeks after I got home it took me a month to unpack cause I was just so depressed as you can see I take this hard. I was only complete when I was there but now I feel so empty.

I can relate with so much of your story (I moved in with my ex-husband when I was 19, we were together for 11 years, I was still married when I met my SO online, We didn't start an actual relationship until we were separated, It took over a year from the time I first said I wanted to leave until he moved out, 6 months from the time our separation papers were signed. I suffered through horrible verbal and emotional abuse during the last year of our marriage, etc.). If you ever want to talk privately send me a message! *hugs*
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Oh! I wanted to add, that I never ever thought it would happen, but things did get better in that respect for me. I had to continue seeing my ex on a regular basis because of the kids, and just recently (about a month or two ago) he's dropped the bitterness and the attitude and though I wouldn't say by any stretch that we are friends, things are manageable... To the point that he offered to help me find an arrangement for watching the kids when he realized that by not taking his summer holiday this year, he was preventing me from seeing my SO... I'm still feeling like this is some sort of a trap though... finding it very hard that he is suddenly feeling cool with everything... but yeah... it appears things get better!!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
      X