Austin and Amy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin and Amy

I just realized that I've been on here for a little over half a year and I don't think I ever posted my own story! So here goes!

Austin and I met completely randomly while he was on vacation. I was at the mall with one of my best friends and we were leaving a store when she said something to make me laugh. When I laugh really hard, I totally cackle. He was at the same mall, passing the store when he just came up to us randomly and asked me out based on the reason that he thought I was cute. Creepy right? I said no straight away. Who asks people out randomly at the mall without even introducing yourself first?! Well my friend told me that one date with the guy wouldn't hurt, so I agreed and we planned a date. Turns out, he was hilarious and I was really attracted to his dorky side. We kept on going on dates until he had to go back to California and that marked the beginning of our long distance.

Tragedy ensued, however, we broke up at the end of January and both started seeing other people. We ended up back together and our relationship is stronger than it had ever been, so we commenced our ldr once more.

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

that is funny meeting like that!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlady View Post
      that is funny meeting like that!!
      Haha, yeah! I'm glad it happened though!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

i bet!! it's always a fun story when it's different!

Comment

Aww that's actually adorable One of those meetings where you feel like it was meant to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Isla View Post
            Aww that's actually adorable One of those meetings where you feel like it was meant to happen.
            Haha, after we got to know each other a bit more, we were like it was fated. It's funny because we have the same initials too!

XXX XXX

Comment

Working...
            X