Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Timer

Keeping a long story short...

One random day while I was on Tumblr I seen this rapper I follow post a video he made of a song that featured two other guys. Watching the video the last guy I thought was really cute but also has something more to him. So I commented saying he was cute, Im not shy to say it , so he gave me a link to his tumblr and right away I followed him and he messaged me. I never was so excited for a guy to message LOL. Eventually, it moved from tumblr to twitter to Skype then he finally asked for my number and ever since we've texted every single day. I know its kind of odd and no one ever believes that when I say we have not had one day without texting or communicating with each other even when I didn't have a phone. We started to like each other but we never said anything until he did.

During this time I was still in HS (a senior) and he was in college, I never cared about our 3 year age difference. Now at the time he lived in Kissimmee, FL and Im in Chicago, IL but my dad lives in Kissimmee so I went down for one christmas as a surprise but he left to Texas. It turned into a trend whenever I would be there he wouldn't. Until finally in 2012. I remember we first met, we went to the shopping plaza and I was so nervous. But that same day he didn't want to wait so he just went straight to it and asked me to be his girlfriend. Now Im in college in a school in Miami so Im way more closer than I was in chicago. So I visit Kissimmee and him more frequently while staying at my dads. While I was in college it was torture because even though I was so much closer to him, he still wasn't next to me and thats all I wanted. This summer has been difficult because he does work ALOT during the week so we don't have all the time in the world but I cherish every second I do get to spend with him.

I've never cared about someone so much and never had a SO show me affection back like he has. He pushes me to become a better person and to keep going with my goals in life. The feeing that I get with him is unexplainable, it feels like Im at home or I feel like Im complete when he's next to me. This is my first LDR but the feeling I get when Im with him or even just talking to him is the best feeling in the world.

hihi funny how things go sometimes!
    welcome!!

Comment

Working...
    X