Two Poets in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Poets in love

Chris & I met in December 2005, we worked together. He was a security guard & I was a sales associate at Macy's. It was love at first sight. When I saw him, I automatically was attracted to him. One night he walked me out to my car, & it all started from there. We exchanged emails & started emailing each other. But at the begining of December he left Macy's while I was still there. I went into the hospital at the beginning of December, & he wanted to visit me but my family wouldn't let him, they didn't want him to see me in that state. So after I got out of the hospital, we connected again & started hanging out places. Our first date was on Valentine Day '06, we went ice stating, with a Rocky theme. After out first official date we were inseparatable, we took trips together everywhere. Then in 2008. We broke up, I couldn't do the distance anymore & there were other factors too. During the 3 years we were broken up, I never stop thinking about & vice versa. I wanted to contact him again but didn't know how, so I remember his address so I wrote him a letter. Well on May 26th, 2013, I recieved an email from him & we've been emailing ever since. It's been like we never broken up, it's flows so well our conversations and such. I even learned we wrote poetry together, here I'm thinking we wrote 2 poems together, I come to find out its 7 poems we wrote together & he saved them all!!! He sent them to me & I read through them, they're the most love filled poems, we clearly really cared for each other, as I read the poems we wrote. I'm so glad I wrote that letter to him because now we are talking again & taking our relationship slow.
    Last edited by SongwriterInAnLDR; June 6, 2013, 10:52 AM.

Awww! That's soo cute!!!!

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
    X