In a LDR with the most amazing woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a LDR with the most amazing woman

Most of the time when I hear about all of this long distance relationship stuff...I was always like "How do people do it???" and "Never me"! Well, that all changed about 2years ago. From the beginning ..in08/07/2011, i was feeling bored so my best friend gave me a site to have fun,it was the first and last time i used this website ,suddenly my heart started beating so fast i was like OMG what a beauty (it was the first time i saw her) i started the converstation even though i was really confused , we talked like for 20 minutes then net started sucking i asked her skype and she didnt refuse so i added her and we talked that night almost for 6 hours i really liked her and she liked me too , later on we started talking and caming everyday that made me addicted to talk to her more , after one week i declared my feelings for her i told her that i m so in love with her and that it was a love from the first sight and i asked her to be my girlfriend but unfortuntly she refused , i tried to figure out why she refused but she was just saying i dont want a long distance relationship even though she liked me , anyway i decided to stay away till she called me on skype and declared she loves me too and she want to be my girlfriend i was really happy and i accepted , we started our relation and after almost 1 month i found out she was cheating on me and that she was fiance i saw her picture with him and that killed me inside later on i called her and asked her to come on skype i was acting fine i asked her is she really love me and if she is dating anyone stuff... she answred all my questions and said she is just dating me i told her do you know (.... his name ...) she said no i showed her her picture with him and she was like :o , it was the most horrible day in my whole life , i deleted her from skype and i told her its over between us , but she kept texting me saying she loves only me and i m the only man in her life and that she is not with that man , i couldnt handle i missed her so bad so i added her again and we ve talked she explained and i trusted her then we got back together till we decided to meet each other so we made plans and she asked her best friend to help her but bcs her best friend was against our relation she didnt help us so we couldnt meet ,our relationship was really hard because i found out once again she was lying to me and that she is pregnant this time i decided for real to leave her so i did , but the same thing again she called me and started crying bcs she was raped by this ex boyfriend when he knew she loves other man but i didnt believe her we didnt talk for two months when her family obliged her to live with him but she kept trying with me and calling me even when he is home , the baby died and he had no reason to keep her so she got back her parents home when she called me saying she really need to talk to me so i came on and we talked we fixed everything and we got back together , her exbf was calling and texting her everyday and she was ignoring him because she loves me , i got bored of him and i asked her to be my wife she accepted and here we started to meet each other again we prepared everything to marry she got her visa and she was coming to my state but the last hour her family again stopped her so our dreams fell down again , now its been almost 2 years since we are fighting for our relation and even all the obstacles we ve faced we make it through and we still together our love is getting bigger each second more i never fell in love before she is my only love and i m doing my best to keep her
    hope we gonna be together soon

Sounds a big challenge you were facing... raped by her Ex !!!

I hope the story is true... be careful

How old is she ? She is not independant ? If it's an overly-protective family, you should make some changes... ask her to try to introduce you to her mom !

Comment

of course the story is true if not i wouldnt post it dude and it doesnt matter how old is she by the way we have faced a lot and we still believe we can make it happen bcs there is love
      tnx for carring

Comment

Working...
      X