This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's has my heart

I met Todd on a fitness social media site. We started talking 3 months ago and I have never been so amazed or so in love in my entire life. We started our conversations very inquisitively and sweetly and I knew at the very beginning that I liked him. We both had very unhappy current life situations and for the most part talked about that and getting to know you chit chat. There was something drawing us towards each other and it was undeniable that there was a deep connection. We only spoke a few days via the website before we started texting. It was all day everyday and at night we had a ritual of a lengthy chat before he would tuck me in for the night then first thing the next day we would say good morning. That lasted for another 2 weeks before we started talking on the phone. With his job requiring a lot of driving and me essentially being a stay at home mom we were able to talk for 2+ hours a day. We discovered we had similar senses of humor and a great desire for something more out of life than what we had been both dealt. Our conversations ranged from deep and meaningful, light and funny, sweet, sexy, non-sensical, and just simply amazing. We continued our morning rituals of texting and talking on the phone and falling in love. Before too long we progressed to Skype and Facetime and that was when our love truly grew to something deeper and more real.

We are now planning a meeting on Labor Day weekend and I am over the moon and head over heels. We have expressed our love through love letters, gifts, and sending each other t-shirts with our scent on them to snuggle with at night. It is time for us to consummate our love and express it through kiss, touch, and our presence. We want a future together so our story is still a work in progress but I have faith and trust in the love we share and that if you fight for each other it will someday be possible for us to do life together.
Working...
X