But we've never meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we've never meet.

So I was 11 he was 12 we meet on a sight for games and what not.We lived 6 hours away from eachother. were kids we didn't think online dating would hurt anything would it? We were wrong. After we startes talking more talking led to texting, texting led to talking video chat. We thought we were in "love" we didn't start talking through phone untill we were alittle older and got to know eachother better at this time I was about 13. didn't talk everyday because we were both very shy and didn't want to bother eachother which made the relationship EXTREMELY slow. But, when we did? It was amazing. We never ran out of things to talk about. We talked on the phone and I remember being so nervous I would shake. And I remember the first picture he sent me he was so handsome. Tall skinny with long brown hair I thought he was perfect. As the days went by they turned Into years till this day. Its bin almost 4 years and I am now currently 15 he is 17. We are deeply in love. I know him like the back of my hand and same for him aswell. We have Always been VERY mature for our age. We grew up together in the same way. We fought alot cryed alot but we cannot live without one another. But as you grow attached to someone it hits hard. The sadness. It was mostly nights for us wishing that other person was there by your side. I would call him crying because I couldn't sleep because I needed him there. Every moment hurts knowing you cannocannot touch the person you want to be with for the rest of your life. But we stayed because our love was so much more stronger. People tell me im to young to understand love. That we will break it off when he turns 18. I know in my heart we wont. Iwe have a satisfaction inside of us knowing that we will always have one a other thats what keeps us going. Every second could be a nightmare if you let it. Thats our story. If you have a simular one don't give up. God gave us a soul mate if you love someone enough don't ever let them go because every mile is a challange.
    Last edited by zeldasrevenge; July 21, 2013, 06:57 AM.
Working...
X