Indonesia - Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indonesia - Palestine

Hey people This is my first post here!!!

Well my Name is Lia, I am Indonesian and My boyfriend from Palestine
    I dont know how to start,but lets try!!
    We met in Malaysia,At the beginning of our relationship we weren't that serious
    Time passed, Till we realize we are in love!!!we are into each other TOO MUCH!!
    Everything we do,we do it together!!such a beautiful relationship I thank God for it
    Short story,We had to go separated way!he went back to Palestine and i came back to Indonesia
    There is no way i could explain how much its hurts!!

We do talk everyday now,skype and share things even we are thousand miles apart.
    We have a plan,As soon as we get a job and get stable life,we will arrange a meeting
    God knows,We will meet again or no,when and where we both never know.
    Honestly, We both dont have a clear picture where this relationship will go,what it will be!!!
    There is no way i could enter his country since i am Asia.and he is 22 and me 25 years old,still long journey for him
    He has mention to me earlier He have big responsibilities of his parents,its kind of hard for him to leave them
    Even if we get together one day,its still at least 5 years from now or more

The love i have for this Guy is so strong!!!He changed my life,I became a better person
    He is not a romantic Guy,But he is my man!!even he dont say any sweet thing or say he loves me
    I know exactly he love me too...by the way he treating me!!!!

There is nothing i can do else then trying!!!there is a bit hope deep down my heart one day we will get marry and have a family!!
    Because with him i found my strength,with him i feel my self safe and with him i become a better person!!
    I spoke about him to God in every my prayer <3
    Two months to go to our first anniversary!!i hope God listen to my heart,i am willing to do anything to be with him, i wish still a lot anniversary would come!!!

One thing i believe "when there is a will,there is a way"

Love from Indonesia people

Xx till we meet again Love!!!

Hi. 😄 Don't be so down about it. Palestine is going through such a rough time at the moment. But don't lose faith. If both your hearts are in it I'm sure you both will find a Way! I'm sure of it. If you want him in your future then make it happen. Don't mope and say we don't have a clear picture of where this is going. Get up and paint your self a picture. Make a goal. Talk to each other about everything. Tell him there is no you're going to exclude him out of your future and you both must be together. Keeping a good spirit helps too.

Good luck! Hope I helped at least a bit.

Comment

Hey thank you so much
      Yes.. U give me a hope

Hope everything will be in the end...

Xx

Comment

Working...
      X