365 days apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

365 days apart

Hy folks, my name is Icha, and i'm indonesian. I have a boyfriend, he's indonesian too.
    Emm, idk where to begin this story.. but i hope you can enjoy it..
    last year, i'm in relationship w/ my old friend, now we're student in different high school. a few months after we're dating, i got word he's passed for student exchange, and he will go to USA. Idk what i'm supposed to do, but i wish all the best for him. Day by day passed, and finally.. time for him to go leavin Indonesia.
    He already left on 26 august ago.
    This is so hard, u know, i cant see him for a year ahead. I'l miss him so much. We were miles apart, and another problem is Jet Lag!

Thanks for reading by the way,

Tons of love from Indonesia!

Originally posted by Nisadina10 View Post
    Hy folks, my name is Icha, and i'm indonesian. I have a boyfriend, he's indonesian too.
    Emm, idk where to begin this story.. but i hope you can enjoy it..
    last year, i'm in relationship w/ my old friend, now we're student in different high school. a few months after we're dating, i got word he's passed for student exchange, and he will go to USA. Idk what i'm supposed to do, but i wish all the best for him. Day by day passed, and finally.. time for him to go leavin Indonesia.
    He already left on 26 august ago.
    This is so hard, u know, i cant see him for a year ahead. I'l miss him so much. We were miles apart, and another problem is Jet Lag!

Thanks for reading by the way,

Tons of love from Indonesia!

Hi Well maybe you can talk with him on skype or yahoo when you're apart? If you had a webcam you could still see his face and talk. You said he's left. Can you not contact him ?

Comment

Hi Icha,

Skype can always help alot! Try it, it's free
      Just don't forget to contact each other every day. It helps to get you through the days.

365 days are short. At least you know that after 365 days, you will see him again.

Comment

Working...
      X