Hi from America&England :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from America&England :)

I'm new to this site and I have kind of a different story than most. I'm a senior in highschool, and Connor (the boyfriend) is in University in England.
    Unlike most, we've never met, but we aren't "catfish". We used to skype regularly and talk all day. We started dating October 28, 2012. On our 5
    month, Connor's mother decided that she did not like the idea of long distance relationships and threatened him to either quit talking to me or if
    he doesn't that she will kick him out and basically take everyting away. We went 5 months without talking, but constantly checking each other's
    social networkng sites. We realized we can't go without talking to each other, so, in secreacy, we began talking again. We have to constantly take
    pecaution and alway be on the lookout. It's sad that we have to sneak, but it's the way it is. This time next year, I will (hopefully) be landing
    in England and starting my new life with Connor. It's really hard, and of course the expenses are horrible, especially for a 17 & 18 year old. Some
    might not take us serious, but we try to think positive and keep our relationship strong since we are the only two who believes it will work. We hope
    one day that Connor's mom will finally realize that love has no limits and we will doanything we can to make that known. We love hearing other stories and meeting new people. We would really like to hear other's stories and learn how you make it work, we could use all the advice. Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to read this. It means a lot.
    Thank you for your time and I hope to meet some of you on here
    -Trinity
Working...
X