X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just two teens that fell in love. Texas - Germany

Before you read this I'd appreciate if you read my introduction.(:
    "Hello from Texas.(:"

So this is the story of me and Marius. I hope you enjoy!

Back in the lovely year of 1968 our stepdads were in highschool together. Marius' stepdad (Thorsten) was a foreign exchange student from Germany staying with my stepdad (Doug)'s family.

They remain best friends to this day.

In October of 2012 Doug announced we would go to Cologne, Germany for the lovely Karnival in February of 2013. In January Marius sent me a facebook request and message explaining who he was.

2 days later and me being a stupid teenager, I knew I wanted him to be mine. Fast forward to the day we officially met and had been talking for a month, February 5th. I didn't believe in love at first sight, but I sure do now. Those two weeks were the absolute best time of my life. Basically your fairytale winter wonderland relationship. May I just add both our parents support us being together 100%.

We had to part ways soon enough and had no clue when we'd see each other again, but all we knew was we wanted to hold on, and hold on tight.

We talked every single day, the 7 hour time difference makes it harder than it should be, but we work through it. We talk about crazy things. Ridiculous things that will never happen. Things like the day we go on these crazy adventures only we could possibly think of. We aspire to be like Carl and Ellie. I'm just a crazy free spirited red head kid that fell in love with a guy who has such an adventurous heart. We're an effective team.

6 months later he showed up at my house with his family for 3 weeks of the summer.
    Again, a perfect 3 weeks from which it seemed right out of a movie.

We spent nights just plainly talking about life, and being realistic.
    We spent night cuddling and watching movies with his siblings.
    We spent nights alone until early hours of the morning just playing board games.
    We spent days swimming, going on adventures to the park, and experiencing what it's like to be in love with a serious relationship.
    Best of all, the last night he was here we fell asleep in each others arms by complete accident but our parents let it happen.
    People are right, that's the best feeling in the world. Feeling your heartbeats become unison and the warmth of each others bodies being held so close.

My favorite moment would have to be when I fell asleep on him and I woke up to cameras flashing because his parents thought it was the cutest thing in the world.

Now they're gone and back home in Germany.
    We have to hold on to this.
    I know we will.
    My parents are dropping hints about me going to Germany for my birthday coming up soon. I doubt it will happen, but boy that'd be the best birthday present anyone could ask for.

All we have left of this magnificent summer are these precious memories that will forever be cherished.

I'd love to post pictures, but as of right now my account is too new and it will not let me.

Thank you so much for reading all of this. It really does mean the world to me.

-Rayne

Aww! I hope you do get to go to Germany for your birthday, that would be awesome! I'm from Houston too, and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X