The internet made us fall in love..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The internet made us fall in love..

Hey! I'm Nicolas, I'm 16 and I am new here. I didn't know that website existed and I am so happy to see that I can share what I'm living with people who live the same thing! By the way I live in France and English is not my native language. So I am sorry if I make some mistakes..

Who are we ?

I live in the south of France. Her name is Anna, she is 15 and she lives near France in Germany.

How did we meet ?

We met on a penpal website. We started to talk on skype and after we talked and we still talk on facebook. She tried to talk to me in French because she learns it at school and she is good at it! I can't speak German so we finally talk in English as we both speak it quite good. We always talked, everyday. She is my type of girl, for me she is just perfect. Even if I didn't meet her I've already fell in love with her. So one day in the morning, I was on holiday and I wanted to tell her I loved her just before she went to school. I've got up earlier and sent this messages to her "Je t'aime <3 ". She answered that she also loved me I was so glad !!

After that we told our parents about each other and we planned to go to a city near Germany and near my grandparent's house because I go to my grandparent's house every winter and summer and it's near Germany. I went to this city by train with my mum, she was there too.

The meeting : When I found her in the city she was shy and of course me too but some minutes later I wasn't shy anymore, I usually blush with a girl and I'm not so shy but a bit however with her I wasn't shy at all, I felt really happy and confident with her, I hugged her all the day. She was a bit shy because it was our first meeting and she wasn't ready to kiss me but at the end when I had to go I kissed her.. This day was so great! It was the best day of my life !

We love each other so much ! We plan on staying at each other's house during our holidays, we have to convince our parents to let each other come at our house.

We've even already talked about our future and we both can't love anybody else, we plan on marry each other! Even if it's early to say that I will spend my life with her I can't love someone else.

So adorable <3 It's really great to hear this story ^_^ Family being supportive, you guys being happy.
    I hope you'll have a great time together ^_^
    You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Ahh thanks for your support

Comment

Aww this sounds so sweet!!
        I, Today said goodbye to my boyfriend who lives in the same country but a very long way away! I know how hard it can be, but it can work
        Good luck to you both

Comment

Your story made me smile.
          I hope your relationship with her becomes everything you wish it to be!

Comment

Working...
          X