My Story <3 (So far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Story <3 (So far)

Like everyone else here, I would like to share my story.
    My name is Olivia, I am only 15 years old, but due to whats happened in my life, people think I am quite mature for my age. Anyway, my boyfriend is older than me by 3 years, so 18, sounds bad I know but most of the time he is only 2 years old than me, if you get what I mean
    So many people around me don't understand why I want to be in the relationship I am in, they don't believe it will work. So when I saw this site, I thought it would be like a support network, being able to talk to people who are in the same sort of situation as me!

Here is how we met!
    Me and James met on the internet, a chat room, we didn't agree on much when we first met. But then we started to get closer, and we started emailing. This went on for a few months and then we finally exchanged mobile numbers, on the 19th of March 2011, we decided to 'go out', we didn't expect to meet in person for a couple of years. But in summer, he told me he could travel 11 hours on a coach and come and see me! So we did, and it was the best summer I have ever had.

We go through our ups and downs, we argue, but we never stay angry at each other for long. There have been times where I have struggled emotionally with saying goodbye, I was so low at one point, not just because of the relationship, my parents were splitting up, and I ended up being told I have extreme anxiety and I was depressed. But he was there for me.

2 years later, and we have just spent 2 and a half weeks of summer together... said goodbye to him today, I still find it so hard to say goodbye...

I genuinely at the moment, even though I am young, don't see myself loving anyone the way I love him... I imagine my whole life with him. Just to get through these next few years and then in 2 years, he is planning to go to university not too far from me! I am so determined to get through this! I want a future with him so much! The thought of living my life without him, makes me, well I can't!

So many details but don't want to bore you all!!

awwww that's so sweet ^^
    i hope you and your SO have a happy life together
    sigpicYou had me at hello

Comment

That's so sweet I hope you'll live with him ! Don't get the idea of living with him your whole life out of your mind , be happy , make him happy and you will stay together forever

Comment

Working...
      X