Our story <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our story <3

Nate and I met online and talked for a few months before meeting. During our talks, we learned a lot about each other and found out just how much we have in common. One funny thing was for a while we only talked online, as he was reluctant to give me his number worried that if he did it would turn out badly for him. (He'd had a bad experience with that in the past) And I was okay with that, eventually he did give me his number and we talked nonstop all the time about everything. He turned out to be a friend to me as well as a boyfriend. We hadnt met yet but considered ourselves dating. And then we finally met in person, and it might sound crazy considering we'd never met until that moment but I was in love. And ever since that first meeting, and all the other visits we've shared, I know I've met the guy I'm going to marry. And the best part is, he feels the same way, so much so that he's already asked me to marry him I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him<3

Soooo that's our story so far, and I can't wait to see the rest of it unfold
    sigpic

Aww that was such a sweet story! Congratulations to you both, and best of luck for the future! May both of you always be happy ^_^

Comment

That*s such a nice story! I am happy for you two and I wish you all the best!!!!
      But please, do tell me how did you manage to stay calm during the first time meeting???? I am about to see my SO in less then 2 days and I am so scared/ happy/ excited/ anxious at the same time!!!! There are so many negative things going through my mind (like - what if he doesn*t like me, what if something goes wrong between us, what if he is shorter then me, etc) and I am clueless of what I/ us are about to do!!!! We did develop a connection (that*s my opinion!) during these 4 months and he seems committed to the relationship in his own way (we did not talk on the phone all day long and did not talk everyday or text often, because he has a stressful job and he is a little laid back, but always replied to my texts/ calls and was always there when he had our IM "dates"). So, I can see that this relationship has potential and I like him for being very respectful, calm, intelligent, smart, active. But I am trying to think at least one positive thought and that is - that this connection that we developed has got to mean something for him too, because I sense that he likes what we have up until now, and this can be the base of our blossoming relationship!

Comment

I was so nervous the first time we met, but once I got there and we were actually face to face it went away quickly. If you both like each other and feel a connection then it should go well. I wish you both the best of luck
        sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean about the nervousness involved with meeting for the first time in person. It's awesome that when you have a connection with someone, and the nerves just dissolve and you suddenly feel so comfortable around them just after meeting face to face.
          Your story is very sweet, and you both are very lucky. I wish you all the best for your future together!

Comment

Working...
          X