We met but ex called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met but ex called

My boyfriend and I finally met after I travelled 3,0000+ miles. I am uncomfortable with him and his ex girlfriend being friends after their break up. He told me she said she is now with someone else. During my visit I asked when they last spoke and he said she knows I was around. Anyway during my visit his ex girlfriend calls in the morning asking why he did not call to ask after her own son who she told him earlier was ill. Once he hung up he said it's funny how people react when reverse is the case and told me their relationship was over and he is being honest with me. I am concerned about the whole thing, I am not there to know if it is indeed over or is it me being paranoid.

Originally posted by payday99 View Post
    My boyfriend and I finally met after I travelled 3,0000+ miles. I am uncomfortable with him and his ex girlfriend being friends after their break up. He told me she said she is now with someone else. During my visit I asked when they last spoke and he said she knows I was around. Anyway during my visit his ex girlfriend calls in the morning asking why he did not call to ask after her own son who she told him earlier was ill. Once he hung up he said it's funny how people react when reverse is the case and told me their relationship was over and he is being honest with me. I am concerned about the whole thing, I am not there to know if it is indeed over or is it me being paranoid.
    It seems to me like he's genuinely over her. However,it seems as though the ex might still have something there. But regardless,trust your SO to know the difference. Trust that he will do what needs to be done if his ex over steps her bounds. Don't sit around agonizing over it either or you're only going to drive yourself mad over it. When it comes to LDRs trust is a huge thing that when lacking can be a down fall. So,until he gives you a legitimate reason to think otherwise I wouldn't worry so much.

Also just a FYI,things like this belong in the main 'Long Distance Relationships' section of the forum .

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment