X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible Situation

Thanks for your support and judgements
    Last edited by Tommy C; October 18, 2013, 05:31 PM.

Does your wife know about this?

Comment

You are married. If you aren't planning on leaving your wife, the best thing that could ever happen to you is this game shutting down; you are way, way too emotionally attached to this girl, when you should be giving that attachment to your wife. Let the relationship die with the game, it's only fair to your family. Yes, it'll be devastating, but it's what you need to do to be a good and decent husband to someone. You're in love with your so-called best friend, and as long as you have those feelings, you cannot be in contact with her, until you are no longer with your wife. You just can't have it both ways.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        You are married. If you aren't planning on leaving your wife, the best thing that could ever happen to you is this game shutting down; you are way, way too emotionally attached to this girl, when you should be giving that attachment to your wife. Let the relationship die with the game, it's only fair to your family. Yes, it'll be devastating, but it's what you need to do to be a good and decent husband to someone. You're in love with your so-called best friend, and as long as you have those feelings, you cannot be in contact with her, until you are no longer with your wife. You just can't have it both ways.
        I completely agree with Moon. I'm sure it will be very hard to cut contact with her, but I think that's what you need to do to move forward in life. If you do not plan on leaving your wife for her, then I don't think there is much point in talking with her anymore. It's just not fair to your wife and family. As Moon said, you can't have it both ways. You have to choose.
        So hang in there, and keep your chin up! While you might feel devastated now, just remember that life will move on. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X