Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically I have never been in a serious relationship before and was very sure that I was gonna die alone. I just turned 20 and on the day before my birthday, my good friend and I mutually agreed to start dating. I don't know how to be in a serious relationship and he lives 3 hours away. Sure it doesn't seem so far compared to some but between his and my life schedule, texting is our constant form of communication and when he's not closing at his job and I don't have to be up early for work, we call each other on the phone and talk. Whenever I talk to him I feel relaxed and can talk about anything, sometimes there's so much to talk about that I just get really excited and ramble on and on and this has never happened to me. I just need advice on how to keep this relationship cause i feel like he's a keeper.

Just keep talking and see where it goes, there's little point putting so much pressure on yourself worrying.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
        Just keep talking and see where it goes, there's little point putting so much pressure on yourself worrying.
        I agree with this; obviously things are working out the way it is, so keep it up and see where it takes you! And welcome to the forums c:

Comment

Take it day by day and enjoy each other's company. If it is meant to be for keeps, it will be. Don't put too high of expectations on it or too much pressure. Have fun and welcome.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X