Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I found the love of my life <3

Hello everyone,

my name is Steffi, I'm 22 and I am from Germany. I thought it would be nice to tell you my story and to share my experiences with you! So here we go...

Since I'm little, which means like I was maybe 2 years old or something, my godfather doesn't live in Germany anymore. He broke up with his wife and desperately took the next plane, which turned out to be flying to Cancun in Mexico. He stayed there and started a new life, learning spanish, finding a wife and everything. Since he left Germany I only got to see him once when I was 14 and he and his wife visited us in Germany. Some years later when my parents got divorced we lost the entire contact to him. But as we are living in the social media generation my mum found him on facebook, added him and talked to him on the phone every once in a while. He always said we should come to Cancun and spend our vacation at his house. But because Mexico is really far away from here and flights are very expensive we never got managed to go there... Until this summer

Because me and my best friend didn't know where to go for vacation we decided to go to Cancun for 3 weeks this summer. So me, my best friend and my brother found ourselves sitting in the plane to Mexico on August 10th 2013. Before we got there my mum called my godfather again just to make sure everything will be fine when we arrive. He told her that his brother in law was having birthday and my mum was joking around a little asking him if he wouldn't be good for me... you have to know i hadn't had luck with boys before... I've never had any serious relationship in the past. My godfather then just answered her that he already has a girlfriend and that he's getting 20. My Mum was like "oh that would be too young for steffi anyway" ... But I told her I don't think this is a big age difference. But then we were done with this topic.

Once we had arrived in Cancun my godfather took us to the beach with all the other people living in his house at this moment, which meant his wife, their little son, his brother in law, 2 nieces of his wife and of course the 3 Germans There I got to know his brother in law for the first time. My first thoughts were that he looked realy good, but I stopped thinking like this because he already had a girlfriend. For the first whole week we didn't even talk to him, because we were doing our stuff and he was working and everything and we just didn't find any time to talk until the second week started. (By the way... I got to see him and his girlfriend together by the end of the first week when we were celebrating the birthday of the little boy. And I have to admit that I was a little jealous of her )

My best friend, my brother and me planned to go to Pool Party at a night club together with a guy from England we got to know there. As we told my godfather we wanna go there he just asked his brother in law to go there with us and to my surprise he said yes, what made me really happy because I wanted to get to know him a little better. So a little later we were on our way to the night club being a little shy concerning talking to him because he doesn't speak german. I kept asking myself why he said yes although he has a girlfriend and although we weren't really talking to him... When we were at the club my best friend offered to drive us back home so that me and the boys could drink a little... and that was what we did. Therefore I didn't feel that shy anymore and we started to talk a little.... after a while I found out that he and his girlfriend had broken up the same day. I know I should've felt sorry for him but I couldn't stop smiling after he told me this.
    As the party was a pool party me, my brother and my future boyfriend went to the pool... I thought this is the perfect way to get closer to him without making it too obvious, so I just started playing around a bit. Pushing him into the water and just hang myself onto his back. On the way back in the car we sat next to each other and I lay myself into his arms and he started to hold my hand My heart was beating soooo fast.

After this night i directly added him on facebook to keep in contact with him even when he's at work and stuff like that and to figure out if just the alcohol made him accept everything. But it wasn't the alcohol We spent one day all together doing some sightseeing, but i again was too shy to do something. in the evening we four went to play beer-pong and after this he accidently stayed at our room in the night... we were just lying there hugging, holding hands... and after 2 hours lying there like this we gave us a little kiss he stayed there the whole night but we didn't do more than just kiss twice. and he used to kiss my forehead a lot and stuff like this. I was really in love at this moment <3 After this we unfortunately had to go on a 2 days long trip without him, and I was missing him like crazy... I was searching Wifi everywhere we stopped just to text him.

When we got back there was only 1 week left for us... as he lived in the same house I went upstairs to his room when my best friend and my brother were already sleeping... at first we just talked like 5 hours without kissing or anything... but then I used to go up there every night that was left and I really felt something for this boy that i had never felt before for anyone... We also spent the last 3 days completely together. Our last night together made me so incredibly sad... We used to be alone in his room as always, he was already sleeping and I started to cry because I didn't want to leave him the next day... When I tried to stand up to go back to my room he woke up and realized that I was crying... He tried to calm me down... but soon he just cried with me... so we were there both crying a lot... But this night made my feelings even stronger, because I could feel that his feelings are true... He brought us to the airport the next day, i promised him I will be back soon. On the plane I was again crying a lot. Because I didn't really know if all this was just a summer flirt for him... I was really scared. But when I arrived in Germany I already had text messages saying that he is missing me and everything.

Since that day we text and skype and everything whenever the time difference allows it. Maybe one week after I was back home i told him I see him as my boyfriend and he said he does too. And so we made it official I'm going back on 18th of December yaaaay this means just 28 days left... I'm so excited to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve with him

As he doesn't speak german and my spanish is good, but I'm not confident enough to talk in spanish we mainly speak english. Sometimes he also texts me in Spanish, because I do understand it and then I text him back in Spanish if I'm able to or in English.

I've never thought I would find a boy like him. I can be myself when I'm with him, he treats me like nobody ever did and it just feels like we know each other forever.

I'm seriously in love <3 And for me the age and the distance are only numbers... they mean nothing compared to our love.

sweet
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Cute story! Best wishes to you both

Comment

I read the whole thing!! I was in cancun by the days you were there too, lol! Les deseo lo mejor!

Comment

This is a really sweet story, Steffi And by the way, you two look great together <3

Comment

Very nice story Steffi.
            Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

Working...
            X