My dream come true <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream come true <3

Thought I'd share my story on here like everyone else.. Ill try keep it short and sweet

I live in Australia and he lives in South Africa.. I remember the day like no other. I started stalking my brother In-laws instagram to see I fancied one of his friends in the photo.. I started talking to him on the 7 of April and just 2 weeks later I realised he was the man of my dreams and i had fallen inlove with him already. I know its crazy but he ticked all the boxes & He wasn't like anyone else I have ever met.. He was intelligent, patient, kind, loving and has a heart of pure gold.. I didn't want to go to bed, drive anywhere, go to class or do anything that would stop me from texting him.. I wanted to know everything about him! He made me laugh like no one else had..I kept coming back for more and couldn't get enough, he made me feel important and saved me from my problems and worries.. without him i dont know where i would be today, hes my angel sent from above. Going out and getting drunk became less important but skyping and dreaming of us being together was my priority.. As the days went by we texted every day all hours..I flirted so much with him and didn't get anything really in return, so i decided to play with his head a bit. i decided to purposely go on a date with this random guy on the 7 of june to see how my love would react.. it was then and there he told me that he wanted me and only me and didnt want anyone else. i know it was wrong using this random guy but i wanted to see where i stood with chris..He became jealous and angry and we even argued over it but he then told me he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, he made my heart so happy! Things were getting serious and we decided he should move to aus to study.. The day finally came where I had to pick him up from the airport.. I had pictured this day for majority of the year and it was actually here.. Driving to the airport I was nervous and my stomach was in knots.. I was worried he wouldn't liked what he saw and I was worried I wasn't good enough for him.. We parked and I walked into the airport.. Waiting patiently at the terminal, he finally walked through.. All my nerves and knots left my body. There he was, the guy I had been talking to and dreaming about.. He was there, standing there, smiling at me.. i walked up to him and he kissed me an from then on I was 100% positive I would never leave or stop loving this guy! He got on well with my family and they love him too! He recently moved to new zealand but He will be moving here soon and I cannot wait to start the future with my best friend and lover right beside me all the way. He is everything I had ever dreamt of and more and I can easily say I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life and so privileged he chose me. For someone to choose to love me for who i am and what i look like & what i can be like sometimes is way better than anything else in this world. Long distance relationships are hard and a lot of work, but when that day arrives where you have to pick them up from the airport and u kiss and hug them for the first time after weeks you realise all that waiting paid off.. i will wait as long as i have to so that i can spend forever with him.. a couple of months apart for eternity together is worth everything! 11 more days, its nothing. i haven't and will never ever love anyone else as much or make any sacrifices like i have. he's my dream come true and I will love him forever and a day x

Cute story Amy25, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X