My Love Story =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Love Story =)

So this is the story about me and my boyfriend, Ryan.

Well, we met 2 years ago on a website called Tagged. I went on the website to delete my account, but decided to go into a chat room one last time. This is where I met Ryan and we had a connection right away. Ironically he was on the website to delete his account too! Any way, he lives in Texas and I live in California, roughly 1800 miles apart. We started talking to each other nonstop! He was different than any other guy I had ever talked to. Then on Christmas of 2008 we became official, 12/15/08 Things were going incredibly well until we got in a big fight in June. I couldn't take not knowing what he was like in person and I wasn't too sure about continuing our relationship. So after we got off the phone he decided to surprise me and drive all the way from Texas to California that night, which is a 29 hour drive! And boy was I surprised! I had no idea he was coming and of course didn't look my best that day! But it all worked out and that's when I completely fell in love with him. Our first kiss made my knees go weak and put butterflies in my stomach. I took him to a romantic park overlooking the ocean and told him I loved him for the first time

Ever since then he's been here a bunch of times and I've been down there. We're lucky because both of our families love each other. We're hoping to close the distance as soon as possible. He works full time in Texas, so if he can find a job here, he'd move in a heart beat. But if not, then we're waiting until I graduate College, which would take roughly 3 more years. We're still going strong and he supports me no matter what! (which I love) Any who, I'm head over heels in love with this boy and can't wait to close the distance eventually!

Last edited by paulawriteslove; August 26, 2010, 10:21 PM.

Beautiful Inspiring story!!! Thank you for sharing..
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's SO cute, Paula!
      And uber sweet how he drove 29 hours to see you <3

Comment

Awwwww what a great story! what he did to hold on to you is true love ♥
        All these cute stories are making me sob

Comment

beautiful story! i loved that he drove all that way just to see you

Comment

so adorable ^__^ and I love your pics!

Comment

He drove 29 hours to see you?! Now that's true love. I loved your story. =]
              Although this distance breaks my heart,
              And it's unbearable when we're apart,
              I know that it will all be fine,
              As my heart is yours,
              And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Comment

An amazing story ! Thanks for commenting on mine ! Cause I really need some support ! And good comments about that are always awesome !
                  I read your story already, but I didn't have an account, otherwise I would've commented directly, cause it's beautiful !
                  He has so much luck he's able to even drive to you ! Would I be able to do that, I would have gone directly !
                  But 9500 km as a boy of 16 y.o. is hard !
                  Congratulations and good luck with each other !

PS : Nice pictures !

Comment

Awww He drove all those miles for youuuuuu Makes me happy haha

Comment

Originally posted by annamorgan View Post
                      Awww He drove all those miles for youuuuuu Makes me happy haha
                      Haha, that makes me happy too! Especially because that trip saved our relationship!

Comment

AWWW!!!! Drove 29 hours - and from Texas to Cali is NOT easy driving! Loved the pics with it too Sweet story!

Comment

Working...
                        X