Finding true love in Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding true love in Scotland

My name is Caitlin im 25 and live in Connecticut(USA), Denise is my SO and she's 31 and she lives in Scotland(UK). I was on facebook one day just randomly messaging people, and a mutual friend of ours PMed me and said something like "Hey i need you to do me a favor and add this girl on Twitter who does comedy with me, she's really cool and extremely funny" I wasent too sure what to make of this because i was wary of making new friends with people i didnt know, but it i agreed asked for a link of her page on Twitter and followed her, that night all 3 of us were acting really silly with the messages and immediately liked her alot after that, so everyday for a few weeks we sent each other messages on Twitter, then after awhile i asked to add her on facebook which she accepted, when i looked through her pictures i noticed she looked very familar to me but at the time i couldn't place where i have seen her, and then we started talking on facebook messenger, it wasent long until i noticed that i had a crush on her and she said she had the same for me and we started flirting alot. We are both empaths so one day we decided to try and see what we could read off of one another, was amazed at what she knew about me then facebook messenger decided it wanted to be a pain in the ass and not work so i added her to yahoo messenger(would eventually get MSN because yahoo refused to work after awhile) I was still in a "relationship" when i first started talking to her, and she helped me dump my ex who was emotionally abusive and cheated on me with several people, when i had to cut all ties with him including friendship she was the one that helped me through it and i can never thank her enough for helping me through that. A few weeks after i did that and could think clearer, i noticed my crush on her was developing more into love, she was the first thing i thought about when i woke up and the last when i went to bed at night, and it scared me because i didnt know if she felt the same way about me and what i was feeling i have never in my life ever felt like that about anybody! So one night i was saying goodnight to her i said "Goodnight, I love you....and i mean i really really really do love you!" and i was scared to death but i was happy when she replied back "I love you too....more then you know!" the next day after that we talked about our feelings for one another and soon after started discussing her moving to the states which is hopefully gonna be a reality in a few months, i then felt that we were soulmates, destined to be together for the rest of our lives, the kind of love that goes beyond time and space, and its been the best feeling ever. I love her so much i cannot even describe how much. She is the best thing thats ever happened to me. We met for the first time August 6th, 2010, our first kiss was August 7th and it was amazing, and didnt seem like the first time at all seemed like we were picking up where we left off and it was still the most amazing feeling ever, i've never felt so safe when im around her and she treats me like a queen, makes me feel special and nobody but her has ever made me feel like that ever :')

Aw that's a lovely story. It is good how she was there for you when you went through leaving your last partner. I love the part how you said how you told each other you loved each other, aw

Comment

very sweet and I can totally understand the whole "helping through ending a bad relationship"..I am soo glad she was there for you.....Isn't it wonderful when you realize that your destiny is right before you??!!! ahhh

Thanks for sharing!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

oh yeah, i never thought i would find someone who gets me, understands me, and loves me no matter what! im just glad i was paying attention when she came into my life

Comment

Aw I love this! Super cute story

Comment

Working...
          X