My LDR Story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR Story.

Back in early January, I was dating a boy. We had been together on and off since October, and would always threaten to leave me if I did anything that he didn't approve of. In the end, when he told me he was going to leave me, we both decided to split. I was fed up with his, for lack of a better term, bullshit, and so we went our separate ways. Truth be told, I got over him, and he tried crawling back to me, making me jealous, the works. I didn't give a crap.

A few weeks after the breakup, I met Travis on Facebook (when I had one). He added me as a local/mutal friend add. He moved here from Texas the previous summer, but currently was dating a girl. We started talking and texting, and he had broken up with his girlfriend due to problems they had; they were only dating for a few weeks, so he wasn't devastated. We had a lot more in common than I expected.

On a Saturday, he asked me to hangout and I was already with my friend so us three took a walk (he lived up the street from me). Being as ******ed as I am, I kept staring at him. He was exactly my type (in the physical aspect): brown hair, brown eyes, and great style, gorgeous smile. He was funny and comfortable to be around. I knew I liked him instantly. It was freezing that day, so after a little me and my friend went home and he did the same. As we were walking away, my phone buzzed with a text that said "You are so cute! ". So we made plans to go see a movie the next day (Sunday).

Sunday afternoon, we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. Lame, I know, but I wanted to hangout with him so bad, so I picked the nearest movie time and it was this movie. We were sitting, surrounded by kids, talking in the theater before the movie started, and in the middle of my sentence he leaned over and kissed me. We spent half the movie kissing and holding each other, and afterward snuck into some Jackie Chan lame movie, then into Sherlock Holmes. While leaving the theater, he held my hand and it felt like one of those magical moments that only happen in books and movies.

The next day we were off of school for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so we hungout again. We spent the day together watching movies at my house, and while walking him halfway to his house, he asked me out. I said yes, of course. Now let's fast forward. We spent every day together for two weeks, when he said that he knows it's only been two weeks, and I know this is happening so fast, but I'm falling in love with you. While walking me home that day, he kept shouting "I LOVE YOU!" to me and telling me to yell it back.

We spent 6 months and 11 days together, with our fights, struggles, extreme hardships and so many problems, but we also had some of the best times of our lives. On April 17, we were fighting and he walked to my friend's house at 1am to propose to me. On July 30th, he left for Ohio, moving because of his family. I promised him that I would finish school, and when I am 18 his parents are letting me live with them until we can get our own apartment. The distance has been hard on us, and it's only been about a month, but I know we can do it. He taught me what real love is, not just teenage crushes and obsession. I can't imagine my life without him.

There's soooo many details I missed, but I'm too lazy to post them

Awwh! Cute =)
    This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Awww that is so sweet =)
      Congrads on making it this far =)

Comment

Aww, cute-ness!

Comment

Thanks you guys

Comment

A great and funny story ! I'm glad you've at least already had those magical moments !
            Next year in July, I'll see her for maximum 15 days, then I'm lonely again for an entire year, after that year I'm going there by myself (18 y.o.) ! I'm hoping I can handle the missing !
            You have had him 6 months and 11 days, it must be even much harder to miss him now, cause you were so used to his presence !

Keep this on ! You've my support any time you need it !

Comment

Originally posted by Steeef View Post
              A great and funny story ! I'm glad you've at least already had those magical moments !
              Next year in July, I'll see her for maximum 15 days, then I'm lonely again for an entire year, after that year I'm going there by myself (18 y.o.) ! I'm hoping I can handle the missing !
              You have had him 6 months and 11 days, it must be even much harder to miss him now, cause you were so used to his presence !

Keep this on ! You've my support any time you need it !
              Thankyou, you're so nice

Comment

That is such a cute, cute story! I loved it
                [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X