Our Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Story

Our story is a bit different, and slightly stranger than the rest that I've heard, but I'll do my best.

A little background first...I was playing on a MUD (text based, slightly roleplayish game) starting from 14 until about 17 or so. I made a lot of friends there, and there were and still are a select few that I've been in contact with ever since. One of them is my very best friend Jay.

It was about December and Jay had finally convinced me to come play World of Warcraft again. He had convinced me a few years back but I just became very bored and tired of people demanding my time on a game, so I quit. I reluctantly logged in and joined his guild. I met a few new people, along with reuniting with a bunch of people from the MUD. One of the people I met was Kevin, but I had no idea at the time.

I had to spend some time leveling up, to get to the level cap so I could help out with what I had come back to do. This female (or so I thought) contacted me in game and asked if I needed some help. I accepted and the person asked me to get in Ventrillo (a program for voice chat, common in games) and I did. I found the room, and got in and said hello. Strangely enough a boy answered me. I started laughing and couldn't stop for about ten minutes, and I told him I really thought that he was a girl. It's very common for boys to play girl toons but I really thought he was a girl because he was so nice. That is when I met my SO. Kevin.

I had a fiance at the time. He and his two boys had been living with me for about two years. My fiance also came to WoW to play, and he befriended some of my friends, including my best friend Jays Fiance. We had been playing for four or five months, and in this time Kevin and I had become pretty good friends, but that wasn't uncommon for me, as I had made a LOT of really good friends there already. More female than male.

Fast forward to me getting an email from Jay including explicit pictures and other not acceptable things that were traded between my Fiance and His. Ugh, I spoke to my Fiance about it, as this was NOT the first time something like this had happened. I tried to live and let live, forget about it and move on. I couldn't. People had noticed I had changed. I was mean and VERY unhappy. Finally I had made the decision to kick him out, and break up. It was hard because for years I had been attached to his children, and losing him meant losing the kids that were for all reasons mine. I had raised them, loved them and treated them like they were my own. It was a horribly hard thing to do, but I had to.

Finally Kevin had noticed the change in me. I wasn't playful. I was stressed out and my heart was just broken. Some of the people we had played with had tried to talk to me, but I just didn't feel comfortable with people knowing. My best friend Jay was there for me as much as he could be but he was going through the same thing. He was losing his fiance and her children. It was just a mess. I was on WoW REALLY late one night, and finally Kevin convinced me to talk to him. Finally I gave him my number, and he supported me completely.

We talked several times and finally in August I decided to go visit him in VA Beach. I went with my brother and some of our friends. Kevin and I hit it off, and decided right then and there that we needed to date. We've been happy and together ever since. LoL

Awwh, I'm sorry to hear about him exposing you like that...that's terrible.
    However, I'm happy that you found someone else =) good for you!
    And yay for WoW! haha.
    This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Awww! I like how your story is different it kept my interest in reading sooo cute!

Comment

thanks all

Comment

what a horrible thing to have to go through...but in the end it all worked out the way it was suppose to...do you still get to see his children? I can't imagine you having to go through that...
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, I can't imagine how hard it must've been to be separated from those children. Do you still see them?

Very happy that you found Kevin though, I'd like to believe that some things happen for a reason and even though something unfortunate happens it can lead to something beautiful like it did with you. You're being loved like you should now and in my opinion that's the happiest and luckiest a person can get

Comment

I talk to the boys weekly. They moved from NY to Texas a month or two before I moved to Virginia. I'm supposed to be able to see the boys after the school year is over but we will have to see if he actually holds up his end of the deal. I am happy with Kevin now though =)

Comment

I am glad you get to talk to them....I take it you are from NY..me too..
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

For some reason I didn't think to check this anymore. But we have discussed the locations already, But that you very much for the support especially concerning the kids.

Comment

Will and I met on WoW too. He played all girl characters, but thankfully, he immediately introduced himself to me as Will. That's so funny that you thought he was a girl. I'm sorry you had to go through such difficult times to get to where you are now. Hopefully you'll be able to look back on it and realize it was just a stepping stone on the way to happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaar910 View Post
                      Will and I met on WoW too. He played all girl characters, but thankfully, he immediately introduced himself to me as Will. That's so funny that you thought he was a girl. I'm sorry you had to go through such difficult times to get to where you are now. Hopefully you'll be able to look back on it and realize it was just a stepping stone on the way to happiness.
                      I just had one girl character. My other two mains were both male!
                      I'm carrying your love with me.
                      West Virginia down to Tennessee.
                      I'll be movin' with the good Lord's speed.
                      Carrying your love with me.
                      It's my strength for holdin' on,
                      Every minute that I have to be gone.
                      I'll have everything I ever need.
                      Carrying your love with me.

~George Strait

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
                        I just had one girl character. My other two mains were both male!
                        You had more than one! Nice try covering it up though.

Comment

LoL. Kevin had more than one female too. He said if he has to stare at an ass it should be a females ass. LoL

Comment

Working...
                          X