Our story as if it was a movie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our story as if it was a movie :)

Before telling you the little story of my bf and I, few things about us must be said.

I passed a year and a half in depression, because of problems I had about my person. Last summer I got better, and started frequenting clubs with my friends, where I met my ex-bf. Things were so weird with him, one day I liked him one day not. The break-up (on Christmas holidays) has been difficult because I began to think I cant have a serious relationship, I didn't trust anybody and I felt contradictory feelings.

Meanwhile, my actual bf was sadly on his own after years and years of relationship ended.

On February, I went with my father and our romanian family friends (a couple) there in Romania, as a gift they made me for Christmas because since I was little I asked them to make me know their country.
    On a Saturday there was the family friend's brother's birthday party. I was so shy because I had a bad mood after a whole day spent tripping in car, and because I didnt know anybody from there except few people.

Then he came to me and started to talk to me. We started to talk and it was like love at first sight, there were feelings that can be understood only if felt. He even kissed me on that night, we stayed up until sunrise talking about everything.
    I was so sad on the next day because I thought I would have never see him again.

I knew that the girl from the couple that went with us would have stayed there for more days, so I had the guts to make me have his number and after two weeks since the day we met, I sent him a sms. He replied (I never thought he would) and we chatted for 3 months. On 16 May he came here to see me and spend few days with me, hug me and kiss me again, and our relationship started.
    I'm so lucky I found him all of a sudden, on a day and on a period relationships were the last thing I was hoping about.

I trust him, I really do, and I never trusted anybody. I have feelings I've never felt, I dream about great things with him, he is very similar to me and we have a syntony I've never had with anybody.

Seems like a movie!
    I really feel this is the one that will last and I hope anything but that.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you guys just enjoy being together and take your time on this journey together.

Comment

That's a really nice story, Cristiana! Best of luck to you guys.

Comment

Aww so sweet ^^

Good luck with your relationship and it's nice to hear things are going so well for you!

Met online: 04.19.14
        Became a couple: 04.23.14
        First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
        Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
        Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
        Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
        X