Two volunteers in love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two volunteers in love!

Hi, this is my story. Or, better, our story.

I met him online in a community like this in September 2012. The main topics were rescue and ambulances. We are both volunteer rescuers for our respective local ambulance service.

One week after my registration on the site, I found out there was a group on Facebook which included some of the members of the site. I was very happy because, for the first time, I could see his face and know his real name. So, I sent him a request and we became friends on Facebook.

We started to talk to each other and we felt confortable because we could talk about everything we love. First, we didn't care about the distance because meeting was our very first thought. He's two years older than me and I was afraid about his parents opinion. (I was 19 and he was 17, so he wasn't "of age" yet).
    We both live in Italy but, unfortunately, He's from Milan and I'm from Sardinia which is an island in the Mediterranean Sea not so easy to reach. Even if our distance couldn't be so big (321 miles)/517 kilometres), we have to take an airplane or a ship to meet everytime.

Luckily, his parents allow him to visit me and we met for the first time on March 2013 in my city. It was strange but fantastic at the same time. A lot of strange feelings invaded us, but I swear... It was the best day of our entire life!

I hope to graduate in a year, so I can do two supplementary years of university in Milan and finally close the distance!

(I'm very very sorry for my bad English, I hope you'll understand the same through the grammar mistakes I've made )

First, welcome to LFAD!
    Your story is sweet - meeting because of something you both love doing.
    Thanks for sharing!
    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
    became official: 28.03.11
    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Working...
    X