A bear and his kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bear and his kitten

I wasn't sure what else to title it and so I gave it that. I haven't posted my story yet, so here we go. I have a horrid memory so I don't remember everything, but I will do my best.

We met at work. I just started at this new company, we'll call it PTW and they use Skype as a form of keeping in contact within the two offices. Well they have a couple group chats and myself and my SO started having a conversation about food in the one chat with both offices in it. Well, one of the managers in his office yelled at us, so my SO (we'll call him J-Bear) sent me a request (or I did him, I forget which) and we started talking. For the first few months (March and April) we talked at work and then at home (we exchanged numbers and personal Skype). I had already fallen for him, but I did not know he was into me. Then on May 7th, 2014, we kind of had a huge fight about this semi-celebrity tat artist that I had a past thing (not sexual) with and J-Bear blew up and said something like "I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER BE INTO ME." and I said "That's not true." We started talking about it and I found out he was into me too. I had kept it secret because he had gone on a few dates with a girl, but she was treating him badly and talking about needing an important talk with him and then blowing him off. That night, J-Bear asked me out over Skype. I said yes, because he was whom I wanted. He called it off with the other girl (they had only been on a few dates) and here we are. There's a lot missing to this story, but this is most of it. There was one point he had joked about me being his Skype steady girlfriend (before I was officially his girl) and I said yes to that too. We've had some bumps in the relationship, but we're working on getting better.

Awwww hope the road is a lot smoother for you now

Comment

I read on your blog that you broke up... How are you doing ?

Hugs

Comment

Working...
      X